COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

49 minutes ago, TeeterTot2 said:

You poor, poor man.  I'm sorry the wearing of a piece of cloth across your face is uncomfortable and annoying.  

Everybody I’ve talked to is with me 100%! Especially wearing them for any length of time. Watch how kids respond when they must wear them in school. Uncomfortable will be an understatement.

Edited by sportsguy22
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, runninblind said:

CDC REPORTS FROM 02/01/2020 TILL 07/15/2020 157 YOUNG ADULTS IN THE US FROM THE AGES OF 15 TO 24 YEARS OF AGE HAVE DIED FROM COVID -19 ...UNKNOWN IF THEY HAD PRE-EXSISTING ILLNESSES .

Died with Corona  not from it. This needs an asterick. Because its false information. If you die while having it they report you have died from it. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Everybody I’ve talked to is with me 100%! Especially wearing them for any length of time. Watch how kids respond when they must wear them in school. Uncomfortable will be an understatement.

It's a piece of cloth across your face with strings behind your ears,  it's not like you are being waterboarded. 

To quote my daughter, "suck it up buttercup".  

11 minutes ago, Solomon said:

I don't like wearing them but I'm also smart enough to realize that at the present moment they are one of our best weapons against slowing crap down and getting semi back to normal.

We hope so. I don’t know if there is proof that they help much at all. It’s the current media narrative though, so it’s assumed that they help. The interesting thing to find out would be how many folks who have been wearing masks still get the virus. I’m not sure if we’ll ever find out those true numbers however.

4 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

I’m not with you on that. Women give birth. I can manage the mask for public good. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

• CoachT locked this topic