COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

TSSAA says daily player temperature check, fan temperature check, if players have a temp of 100.4 they are sent home until they can prove its not from Covid-19. No concessions. I applaud the TSSAA for looking out for the people and trying to do the right thing. Sounds good to me. 

Edited by PatriotsNation
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Yeah. My doctor said that’s a fallacy so healthcare professionals agree to disagree as well. 

That will depend on the mask. There are respirators and a few levels of surgical masks.   Logically, the more filtration will be in the masks that make breathing more difficult. No one wears a N95 correctly for any length of time without noticing a difference in breathing. 

55 minutes ago, Salem said:

That will depend on the mask. There are respirators and a few levels of surgical masks.   Logically, the more filtration will be in the masks that make breathing more difficult. No one wears a N95 correctly for any length of time without noticing a difference in breathing. 

That’s correct. Wearing your run of the mill surgical mask or cloth mask that prevents spewing virus laden sputum into the air is not dangerous to wear for, well, ever. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

17 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

That’s correct. Wearing your run of the mill surgical mask or cloth mask that prevents spewing virus laden sputum into the air is not dangerous to wear for, well, ever. 

Your run of the mill surgical mask is designed to be used and discarded. Doctors go through many of those every day. The lady at the grocery store has been wearing hers since June. Cloth masks are germ magnets and offer little or no protection for anyone. If you think rebreathing virus laden sputum is a positive or healthy then we will  just disagree. 

• Like 2

• CoachT locked this topic