COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

10 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

There will be no concessions. You have to buy a ticket to enter... limit ticket sales. Kids will test positive for CV-19, we can agree on that much... if reasonable people evaluate the elevated numbers of athletes testing positive against actual sickness, there actually could be a positive spin on allowing athletics in the long term. Irrelevant. You never have.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

Chicken Little running wild. Listen learn adapt. That’s all that needs to be done. Do what’s right for the kids and let us fans just follow the rules. 

10 hours ago, Djohnson said:

Schools will not be able to control social distancing in the stands or concessions.  Teams will be forfeiting games because kids will get Covid. College football will not be played and NFL might not play. I do not see any way high school gets played this season

How can you forfeit if your not playing? You just tried to throw as much negativity as you could into one post lol. Maybe get a proof reader. 

12 hours ago, Djohnson said:

Schools will not be able to control social distancing in the stands or concessions.  Teams will be forfeiting games because kids will get Covid. College football will not be played and NFL might not play. I do not see any way high school gets played this season

Have you not left your house since March??

Live in Fear much. 

NFL football will for sure happen and NCAA football will happen. Take it to the bank. It may not be all college teams but it will happen.

Just keep staying in your house while the rest of us live our lives. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Salem said:

More info for the ones who like facts.

NJ has close to 200,000 cases and is approaching 14,000 deaths. School age deaths (between 5 -18) are ZERO.

Another article about the virus and kids. Risk to healthy kids is statistically ZERO. 

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200407/us-study-finds-covid-19-seldom-severe-in-kids#1

Outside of DJ and maybe PatsNation, has anyone on this thread (or the previous one) tried to argue that this is about protecting the kids? We aren't trying to protect the kids, and those statistics are crystal clear. But we are trying to prevent the kids from being the uber-germ carriers/spreaders that they are every single school year. At least until we have definitive proof that asymptomatic individuals aren't capable of spreading the virus.

We're ultimately trying to find a way to protect everyone else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

Outside of DJ and maybe PatsNation, has anyone on this thread (or the previous one) tried to argue that this is about protecting the kids? We aren't trying to protect the kids, and those statistics are crystal clear. But we are trying to prevent the kids from being the uber-germ carriers/spreaders that they are every single school year. At least until we have definitive proof that asymptomatic individuals aren't capable of spreading the virus.

We're ultimately trying to find a way to protect everyone else.

They don’t think kids , especially younger ones , pass it to adults. Older people need to be protected but let the rest of us live. Media has driven us to country of fear. Respect not fear!

• CoachT locked this topic