COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

23 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I do not believe it should be canceled. I am sure you meant it in a joking manner. However, there has been constant use of the term “ scared” or “afraid” in what I see as an attempt to silence different opinions. I think that’s as far from keeping things “in perspective” as I can imagine. Again, I favor starting the season. 

No we dont have to dissect this in lawyer terms. You are either living in fear or you are not. Regardless, you have the freedom to be in fear or take a chance. Wait... maybe we don't have that freedom anymore... do we? That's my sentiment. Like it or not I don't really care. I've seen all I need to gather my opinion. If you've gathered a different one that's okay too. Just don't tread on me and mine. Get in your bunker and let me fly or flop. This is America!

Edited by Swarm
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Swarm said:

If a frog had wings...   

These kids are all hanging around with each other doing what kids do RIGHT NOW. They ain't dying. Getting tackled ain't i going to change it IMO.  Time will tell. That's the beauty of all this. In 4 months everyone will see how stupid all of this is/was. At least that's my opinion. Let's see. 

100% one way or the other

1 minute ago, Sidelinehustler said:

I’m not a Democrat. I welcome other opinions. 

I'll sure give it to you. Right, wrong, or indifferent. This mess has gotten outta hand. It's gotten downright ridiculous. I'm just the fella that's here to tell everyone about it.  

6 hours ago, BooWhoWiseMan said:

Also didn't concern the Nashville mayor when they had the protest destroying several businesses.  No one on the news was concerned about the virus spreading then.  In fact it was a great American right to expression.   

Yeah he is a POS. Anyone that will encourage riots and destruction I have zero use for. 

This guy is a piece of work! A complete buffoon! If there was any doubt about his horrific reputation, then there’s not any longer. He continues to change the rules and throw out crazy ideas out of nowhere! Where was this idea months ago? Nevermind...he was the one that said no masks needed too. Good grief! His yearning for control and power and attention is sickening. By the way, was he wearing his goggles and eye shield during or after the horrendous “first pitch heard around the world” last week? We know the answer. What a moron! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I can't wait until the first game.... I am wondering if the Covid19 virus will have any effect with overall team participation. 

Taking into consideration parents not allowing there children to play this year. I am sure it will happen, maybe few and far between. But this could potentially impact some team standing in the state (Depending on player etc.)  Among so many other variables in this crises. I can just imagine the weekly AP top 10 juggling and the accuracy. 

AC might have a chance this year

43 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

This guy is a piece of work! A complete buffoon! If there was any doubt about his horrific reputation, then there’s not any longer. He continues to change the rules and throw out crazy ideas out of nowhere! Where was this idea months ago? Nevermind...he was the one that said no masks needed too. Good grief! His yearning for control and power and attention is sickening. By the way, was he wearing his goggles and eye shield during or after the horrendous “first pitch heard around the world” last week? We know the answer. What a moron! 

Pretty soon Dr. Stella Immanuel will be heading up the task force.Now that I truly do not understand.

Edited by BatmanLives

• CoachT locked this topic