COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I have noticed that some High school players across the Nation are moving to other states that are allowing High School football. Apparently they are eligible. 

Anyone else hear this?

They should be eligible...legit change of address. I have not heard this, but good for those that make that commitment.

1 hour ago, sportsguy22 said:

Me either. Obviously. Back to the point, though, thousands of practicing doctors disagree with Fauci on most everything. They are just as qualified, if not more so! When did he treat anyone with COVID and is he on the frontlines every day?

Yeah Hydroxychloroquine is the main reason I don’t like him because I know doctors in Atlanta and I know nurses that have went to NY and they are taking it big time and know several people around here that have successfully taken it for treatment and for him to constantly degrade these doctors on the front lines tells me all I need to know about him. He don’t want no one to use the drug because Trump told people to look at taking it. Way too many success stories. I am so glad doctor’s on the front line are calling his BS out and making him look like a fool.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, OR nole said:

But is Dr. Fauci the ONLY expert? MANY conflicting "facts" (opinions) among those who do have college degrees backing their "facts". The other poster's "facts" make sense to me. But, hey, that's just me. You, me, the OP, and everyone else has to make up our own mind. Weigh the "facts", the fear, the agendas, the propaganda, the opinion reversals, Fox slant, CNN slant and in the end none of us really know.

Never just because "Dr. Fauci says so".

No need to slam a man for having an opinion (although he did say "facts"). He, you, and me really don't know. To each his own. I prefer to live modestly and protect myself, but let the young ones go to school and play ball.

Oh, the italics, bold "facts". Just shows I don't know what a fact is anymore. They change everyday (or every channel)

RWR

Nole, I hope you know I have an abundance of respect for you. Your post makes a lot of sense. 

RWR!

https://www.wate.com/sports/high-school/email-knox-county-schools-fall-contact-sports-on-hold/

Knox County has hit the pause button. The KCS Athletic Advisory Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow to discuss guidelines going forward, so we'll see where that goes.

13 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

https://www.wate.com/sports/high-school/email-knox-county-schools-fall-contact-sports-on-hold/

Knox County has hit the pause button. The KCS Athletic Advisory Committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow to discuss guidelines going forward, so we'll see where that goes.

So this will really shake up schedules. 

2 hours ago, sportsguy22 said:

What in the world does my four year degree have to do with anything? I have a brain, I can research, and I certainly can listen and follow what is going on in the world. Does your master’s degree make you better qualified than me to discuss these things? If so, then we have significant issues all over the place regarding qualifications of opinions and passing on facts. Why is Fauci more qualified than thousands of doctors who treat this virus every single day? He’s been wrong so many times.

The problem I have with you is you are unable to read others opinions and respect what they say. I clearly said my Masters degree does not make me an expert on the virus. You fire back with the question, " Does your master's degree make you better qualified than me to discuss these things. " 

Clearly the answer to your question is no and I had already said that. Jeez. 

You are a sensitive FAR RIGHT WING APOLOGIST for all the mistakes trump has made concerning the virus. Dr. Fauci is VERY WELL RESPECTED by the MAJORITY of Americans. He is more liked than trump by far. You must attack the good Doctor to keep him from exposing trump's many LIES.

You can stop trying to BS me with stats that you twist to make you sound intelligent and "right."

The virus is no joke. 150,000 dead is no joke. Pretending masks are a joke is a deadly hoax that have caused lives to be lost. I will keep Social Distancing, wearing a mask out of respect for my fellow man and helping a local school open as safely as possible. It is not much but I do what I can do when I can do.

GRIND RWR!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

The problem I have with you is you are unable to read others opinions and respect what they say. I clearly said my Masters degree does not make me an expert on the virus. You fire back with the question, " Does your master's degree make you better qualified than me to discuss these things. " 

You are a sensitive FAR RIGHT WING APOLOGIST for all the mistakes trump has made concerning the virus. Dr. Fauci is VERY WELL RESPECTED by the MAJORITY of Americans. He is more liked than trump by far. You must attack the good Doctor to keep him from exposing trump's many LIES.

You can stop trying to BS me with stats that you twist to make you sound intelligent and "right."

The virus is no joke. 150,000 dead is no joke. Pretending masks are a joke is a deadly hoax that have caused lives to be lost. I will keep Social Distancing, wearing a mask out of respect for my fellow man and helping a local school open as safely as possible. It is not much but I do what I can do when I can do.

GRIND RWR!

Dang Willie, I've never seen you get that fired up!

:popcorneater:

15 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

GRIND RWR!

Willie has had enough! 

• CoachT locked this topic