COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

50 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

How to start an argument on Coach T.

1. Express an opinion.

2. Wait.

Those two rules don't apply on my favorite thread for me. I try and keep the discussion on the players. On this tread it appears to be a free for all where you can get your freak on.

Barney do you see anyway OR and Maryville could play this season. Say, Knox County decides to start the season late and that leaves OR open on Week One and Three. Normally, I don't want to mess with Maryville but things are so crazy might as well mess with the Big Red Dog.

3 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Those two rules don't apply on my favorite thread for me. I try and keep the discussion on the players. On this tread it appears to be a free for all where you can get your freak on.

Barney do you see anyway OR and Maryville could play this season. Say, Knox County decides to start the season late and that leaves OR open on Week One and Three. Normally, I don't want to mess with Maryville but things are so crazy might as well mess with the Big Red Dog.

Those Knox County schools will leave three holes in our schedule so I'm sure Maryville would love to play O.R.  I sure miss playing them. I know the fans of Maryville enjoy playing Oak Ridge. 

7 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Nole, I hope you know I have an abundance of respect for you. Your post makes a lot of sense. 

RWR!

Thanks. The world is a mess right now. Everyone's got to figure it out for themselves. 

Edited by OR nole
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

Schools keep shutting down their football programs is making not playing football easier for decision admin. 

Like I posted yesterday,its just starting.A friend of mine in the tire business told me last week don't get my Hope's up.So far he has nailed it.More will come.IF and I mean a big IF we play it will be the hybrid but......Notice 55 didnt get signed yesterday???They are gonna stick it to us.

32 minutes ago, hardtackle said:

Schools keep shutting down their football programs is making not playing football easier for decision admin. 

Memphis probably delays football next.  Word around the drinking hole is that three big middle tennessee counties will announce football delays next week. 

5 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Instead of herd immunity looks like the herd mentality to me. Everybody looking for the lead cow to follow. 

5 minutes ago, Sidelinehustler said:

Instead of herd immunity looks like the herd mentality to me. Everybody looking for the lead cow to follow. 

Not herd mentality, but mob mentality.  

See Portland and other big cities for example.  

Complete insanity.  

• CoachT locked this topic