Hardin County's Hudson Wolfe

1 hour ago, GangTackle said:

Congratulations!

Hardin Co. Will be loaded again! Can we expect a deep playoff run?

They will be the 1 seed out of 6-4A. Should see Springfield in rd3. Will get interesting from there. If they win that one will need to get past Haywood rd 4. I’d say anything less than qtrs would be a disappointment. This team is talented and experienced enough to win rd 3 and 4. Will just depend on how the chips fall. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They will be the 1 seed out of 6-4A. Should see Springfield in rd3. Will get interesting from there. If they win that one will need to get past Haywood rd 4. I’d say anything less than qtrs would be a disappointment. This team is talented and experienced enough to win rd 3 and 4. Will just depend on how the chips fall. 

Spot on ^ 

55 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You're spot on. Last year, this team was a Quarterfinal team. However, the previous two years they were one-and-done in the playoffs. As what Donovan Stewart mentioned, the Tigers were #9 in the decade review for 4A, but they also went 5-9 (worst winning percentage of the top 15 teams) in the playoffs. With that being said, postseason success isn't likable in Savannah. Talent wise, this team (to me) is a no brainer to play on Black Friday, with a probably match-up in Brownsville. That'll be great for West Tennessee in 4A, where everyone needs to do better in November. 

I'll even go further, a #2 seed in this district will not be acceptable because everyone doesn't stack up with Hardin County, talent wise.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:53 AM, GangTackle said:

Springfield has beat them the both times meeting them in the playoffs. Should be interesting. Hardin Co definitely has the talent to beat them and Haywood. Should be a fun year if it happens!

Haywood is reloading and they still are big and fast