Petition to Remove Rebel Mascot at MHS ?

jrlcm

28 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Most of the people signing this have zero to do with the football program and live away from here anyway. Five Ding Bat Ladies started this up that are former Alumni of MHS that have been setting at home to long with Chapped Butts so they needed some relief by getting this started. 

I heard it was the mothers of all the Alcoa quarterbacks that started this. :)

15 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Most of the people signing this have zero to do with the football program and live away from here anyway. Five Ding Bat Ladies started this up that are former Alumni of MHS that have been setting at home to long with Chapped Butts so they needed some relief by getting this started. 

I heard $had started it.

• Like 1

No it's all the people in town that are offended by Pancake Syrup. You know that would have to be a tough life 

No it's all the people in town that are offended by Pancake Syrup. You know that would have to be a tough life to live.

I got some of that syrup the other day at the store.A couple asked me if I were proud buying it.I shut them up.I said I noticed a car go by when you 2 were coming in.I said I noticed the N word blaring out of a car playing so called music & you didn’t bat a eye so save the lecture

Edited by wow1029
  • Like 2