Petition to Remove Rebel Mascot at MHS ?

jrlcm

43 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

This is all very funny and stupid because I have never heard Irish or Scandinavian people complain about logos. I am Irish myself and like the traditional Fighting Irish logo. What the h*// is wrong with people?

Brace yourself....you guys are next. 

On 7/8/2020 at 10:22 AM, TeeterTot2 said:

This is gaining more traction.  Would seem difficult if one team changes their name but another team with the same name doesn't.   

On 7/7/2020 at 7:50 AM, strongx said:

If forced into it, how about the Murvil Senators? The flattery could prompt a donation large enough to cover the change.

Rather raise the money with a lemonade stand as to flatter that crooked devil that got his company 5 to 10 million in that small business bailout program while real hard working American Businesses  were denied that money. He is an embarrassment to Blount County and public enemy number one for a list to long to write about. A crook so crooked he couldn't carry his own county because we all know what he is. Setting on top of his mountain building him and his partners castle at our expense is what he is all about.

Edited by BarneySox2007

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Rather raise the money with a lemonade stand as to flatter that crooked devil that got his company 5 to 10 million in that small business bailout program while real hard working American Businesses  were denied that money. He is an embarrassment to Blount County and public enemy number one for a list to long to write about. A crook so crooked he couldn't carry his own county because we all know what he is. Setting on top of his mountain building him and his partners castle at our expense is what he is all about.

Lol, what do you really think Barney? He’s probably the richest person to have worked for the government in one way or another his entire life. I’d still take my money back from him.