Petition to Remove Rebel Mascot at MHS ?

jrlcm

5 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Where are they hiding the 140,000 dead bodies? They being the evil Deep State that were featured in the X-Files movies and television show. They were also against Rocky and Bullwinkle. My favorite Deep State TV show was when they were in Scooby vs the DC Swamp Monster. At the end they unmasked the Swamp Monster and it was donny trump.

To be clear the fake crisis I was speaking of is the taking down of monuments that are all of the sudden a huge issue. But if you want to talk numbers and death rates of course no one wants to see people die but by the CDC's own numbers more people will die of pneumonia this year than Covid 19 and nobody has ever shut the country down over that. Also you should know what is defined as a Covid Death. It simply means a Covid positive at the time of death. You could have died of clear obvious other means such as a terminal diagnosis 6 months prior.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

To be clear the fake crisis I was speaking of is the taking down of monuments that are all of the sudden a huge issue. But if you want to talk numbers and death rates of course no one wants to see people die but by the CDC's own numbers more people will die of pneumonia this year than Covid 19 and nobody has ever shut the country down over that. Also you should know what is defined as a Covid Death. It simply means a Covid positive at the time of death. You could have died of clear obvious other means such as a terminal diagnosis 6 months prior.

Thank you for clearing that up. I should just leave this subject alone. I gave you a " like " symbol for you post.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:46 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Where are they hiding the 140,000 dead bodies? They being the evil Deep State that were featured in the X-Files movies and television show. They were also against Rocky and Bullwinkle. My favorite Deep State TV show was when they were in Scooby vs the DC Swamp Monster. At the end they unmasked the Swamp Monster and it was donny trump.

Here's an interesting stat for you: over 50,000 people die per week in the US on average. That is without Covid-19. Those numbers come directly from the CDC. Knowing that, do you really think it would be difficult for them to pad the numbers to push their agenda? It has been widely reported, and confirmed by media sources, that hospitals are getting more money for Covid-19 patients than other patients. So, of course they are labeling deaths as Covid-19 deaths. It is scary to see just how easily manipulated most people are. This virus is mainly killing old and very sick people and our leaders are talking about not letting kids go to school and canceling high school and college sports. That is insane! Can you think of any demographics that are healthier than high school and college athletes? You may say, "Bu, but they could give it to their grandparents!" And that is true! But the same can be said of the Flu and we never cancel school or sports for that.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Here's an interesting stat for you: over 50,000 people die per week in the US on average. That is without Covid-19. Those numbers come directly from the CDC. Knowing that, do you really think it would be difficult for them to pad the numbers to push their agenda? It has been widely reported, and confirmed by media sources, that hospitals are getting more money for Covid-19 patients than other patients. So, of course they are labeling deaths as Covid-19 deaths. It is scary to see just how easily manipulated most people are. This virus is mainly killing old and very sick people and our leaders are talking about not letting kids go to school and canceling high school and college sports. That is insane! Can you think of any demographics that are healthier than high school and college athletes? You may say, "Bu, but they could give it to their grandparents!" And that is true! But the same can be said of the Flu and we never cancel school or sports for that.

All good points. I do think our local hospital lost $$ when they had to cancel elective surgeries due to covid scare. So I think when it comes to $$, they do a little better with routine business.

Riddle me this….
Let’s say a skunk sprays near you, or someone is frying bacon.
Can you smell it?
Of course, and what enables us to do that, i.e., what is the process by which we smell?
Scent molecules from the skunk or bacon are released into the air.
These molecules are invisible to us but they do exist and have mass.
When we inhale these molecules some very specialized scent receptor cells in our noses interact with the molecules in order to interpret the smell.
Now put your mask on, can you still smell the skunk or the bacon?
Or course you can.
If the mask cannot stop the scent molecules from reaching your nose, how can the same mask stop a virus cell which is infinitesimally smaller?

16 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Riddle me this….
Can you smell it?
Of course, and what enables us to do that, i.e., what is the process by which we smell?
When we inhale these molecules some very specialized scent receptor cells in our noses interact with the molecules in order to interpret the smell.
Or course you can.
If the mask cannot stop the scent molecules from reaching your nose, how can the same mask stop a virus cell which is infinitesimally smaller?

Riddles are awesome!!!

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Riddle me this….
Can you smell it?
Or course you can.

Eye don't thank ewe cood stop Momma's mollycules aftur she eats att tha Lost Ameegos if'un ewe wuz inn a  air tite submareen att the bottom ov Greanbelt laik.....:popcorneater: