Governor Extends Emergency

rebelboy121

37 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

I think WE (fans, coaches, players....etc) seriously need to organize a protest.  

This is what needs to happen. Local school boards should defy this. Administrators should be organizing parents since the TSSAA  is sitting this one out. They took the big PPP handout and got paid to sit at home and appear to be content to do nothing. 

2 hours ago, Salem said:

This is what needs to happen. Local school boards should defy this. Administrators should be organizing parents since the TSSAA  is sitting this one out. They took the big PPP handout and got paid to sit at home and appear to be content to do nothing. 

I agree!! Going to be BS to go to school but no sports!!

3 minutes ago, Charger64 said:

That is an option but so is moving spring sports to the fall this year and playing football in the spring. Several challenges but could be a workable solution. Obviously not perfect and would not please everyone.

A lot of problems with every scenario except leave it alone and play as is. Baseball and basketball playing at the same time would be almost impossible for small schools. Arm conditioning, field maintenance, scheduling, and weather would be a nightmare.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

I think WE (fans, coaches, players....etc) seriously need to organize a protest.  

4 hours ago, Salem said:

All you football fans and parents need to get the poster boards out and be on the governors doorstep.  I done lost my girls state basketball tournament and senior year. I will join along. I could still bite a 10 penny nail into.

Edited by pioneer42