How on Earth Do Teams with 1400 get to play in Divisions against Teams with 800. It's a complete Croc and should never happen.

14 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Please Try to make anybody make since of that crap. 

Henry County (5A) has been playing Haywood (4A) the last 4 years I believe in a non region game. There should be no issue with it if it is non region. I dont think those number differences you said is possible in region games

Yes I know for a Fact there's a 4A powerhouse with 1400 playing against other teams in there Region and playoffs with 800. Should Never ever happen. Every Single yr Schools should have to move if they have large numbers or small. Theres 8 months to fix this every season. So it wouldn't be that hard at all to make sure everything is fair. 

6 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Yes I know for a Fact there's a 4A powerhouse with 1400 playing against other teams in there Region and playoffs with 800. Should Never ever happen. Every Single yr Schools should have to move if they have large numbers or small. Theres 8 months to fix this every season. So it wouldn't be that hard at all to make sure everything is fair. 

Would you care to name the team please??

8 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

From the decade in review, Top 4A schools enrollment:

1. Greeneville 913

2. Elizabethton 819 (3A numbers requested move to 4A)

3. Lexington 965

4. Anderson County 1060

4. Dyersburg 834

Again, please name this powerhouse in 4A.

8 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Just name drop. You got us in here playing detective. Heck drop the region lol

1 hour ago, wow1029 said:

For years Seymour would hide kids & play in 3A when in reality they should have been 4A & never would have had the success they did being a big fish in a small pond

Was Seymour EVER successful?I am from that area and we used to scrimmage them regularly and always won.I always thought they underachieved for their area in 3A.I remember a 10 win season and a couple of 8s but never did get past round 2.

Edited by orngnblk