Region 4-3A

option76

16 hours ago, option76 said:

If there is a season how does it shake out?

TSSAA has their meeting today to vote on the optional plans they've been given . Hopefully we will know this afternoon . Giles co is in region 5 and all our region games are with Metro Nashville schools so who knows what  that means for us . i just hope all the boys get to play and get back to some kind of "normal" .

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 1:35 PM, ChineseFlu said:

saw where Main Event picked 

1) Upperman 2) Smith  3) Squatch 4) Cannon on the show and York on the image??  5) see previous and of course 6) Grundy

I put no stock in what they pick. I’m a York fan so yes I’m bias but, listening to them they have no clue. Listening to the radio interview here locally we are running totally different offense kids are in totally different positions. I’m anxious for August 21 to get here. 

Wow, not a good week one.  Squatch was probably the biggest surprise followed by Smith.  Jackson shutting out York at home was a bit of a shocker. Upperman wasn't expected to win and didn't.   Don't know enough about Walker Valley to say it was more about them or Cannon.  I don't think Grundy played.  Other than everyone has a lot of work to do, anyone see anything to change thoughts/predictions?

• Sequatchie changed the title to Region 4-3A