TSSAA Board of Control (USELESS)

ChineseFlu

When they pushed the cameras for schools. I said to myself, “they going to try to play with empty stands”. Which will never work, just think if a kid gets hurt and gets taken to the ER. You would have to scramble to find that players parents. 

If you can open a city pool and let kids swim together. You can open up schools and let kids practice. 

19 minutes ago, mjuhb said:

When they pushed the cameras for schools. I said to myself, “they going to try to play with empty stands”. Which will never work, just think if a kid gets hurt and gets taken to the ER. You would have to scramble to find that players parents. 

If you can open a city pool and let kids swim together. You can open up schools and let kids practice. 

I agree. The same people that can’t make a decision to honor our girls left at the state tournament are the one’s handling this. My confidence level is around zero at the moment.

1 minute ago, pioneer42 said:

I agree. The same people that can’t make a decision to honor our girls left at the state tournament are the one’s handling this. My confidence level is around zero at the moment.

I bet Childress is Negotiating with Gov Lee to exempt them like the pros and ncaa. But it’s probably Lee’s legal council that are delaying it. The executive order has to be amended correctly. Once the order goes through. Everything will start on time. That’s why they didn’t vote on a plan today. If they call a meeting in 2 weeks and vote on plan that means the negotiation failed.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ecu said:

No excuse for what happened today. Governor and TSSAA should have been talking long before now. 

Absolute lack of leadership from both sides. Fall sports discussions should have been ongoing since the Governor officially shut schools down last year. To start negotiating the week practice is set to start is ridiculous. 

I was amazed that while listening to these idiots that they had a meeting in the first place.  They basically met and adjourned.  They should have just announced that there are talks going on with the governor and we will meet after they are concluded.  What does Childress make and do the other nitwits get anything?