Read This

tj3775

18 minutes ago, guthook said:

It wasn't fauci.  There was a pandemic plan from obama.  Trump ignored it.  There was a pandemic response team.  Trump disbanded it.  Those are facts. They both happened prior to COVID. 

The bottom line though is This could have been avoided.

So all we had to do was follow the Obama Pandemic Plan!!! If we would have been down with OPP this would all be over. :roflol::roflolk::roflolk:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, guthook said:

Because he offers services they won't pay for?

No, a doctors profit margin is greater when they receive cash for service.  A doctor will charge less when paying for cash.  If insurance is filed, the doctor will receive a smaller reimbursement than the cash payment (based on the typically unfair for the providers contracts Payers give Providers) on top of the staff salary needed to file, edit, possibly refile, and post the claim; they then bill the patient and hope that patients pay.  

There are business smart doctors that offer a subscription only service.  The doctors have 35-50 patients that pay a annual subscription fee and the doctors will visit their patients at home if preferred or in the office if extra services need to be provided.  The medical industry has been drastically changing and COVID-19 has changed it even more in the long term.

Holy Sweet baby Jesus asleep in a manager. What in the blue blazin heck are you talking about? How many of you are doctors? Tom told of the way he's treating his patients and giving us his opinion on things. 

I swear some of you would argue about sunshine

Some facts:

Tennessee has had 71,540 cases with 796 deaths (which is very sad)

that makes a survival rate of 98.9%

Tennessee has had 3497 people hospitalized from this...that is 4.8% TOTAL since it started

Which means 95.2% are MILD TO MODERATE

Tennessee has a population of 6.829 million and has tested 1,123,038 which is 1 out of 6

9 minutes ago, guthook said:

As long as the numbers are small the hospitals can care for patients.  Thus, the death rate is relatively small.  What will happen when we overwhelm the Medical resources?  We're about to find out.

Keep spreading that fear and panic! The negativity and pessimism is so old. It may have worked early on, but it’s not going to work any longer. My wife is in the health profession. Our hospitals are nowhere near overwhelmed! It’s pure propaganda. The death rate is continually dropping and we should all be happy about that. This negative, negative, negative nonsense has lost its luster! Meanwhile, we have sports going and most everything will be back soon. I’m happy about that! Optimism and Positivity wins in the end.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tj3775 said:

Holy Sweet baby Jesus asleep in a manager. What in the blue blazin heck are you talking about? How many of you are doctors? Tom told of the way he's treating his patients and giving us his opinion on things. 

I swear some of you would argue about sunshine

It’s awfully hot...

I regret the good Kingsport doc getting drug into this crap. As I said in my initial post, he’s likely a good guy and simply trying to share some info.

With that said, this pandemic should have very little to do with politics. The bug don’t care who we voted for or what news channel we watch. Hopefully, the doctors offering opinions are independents who do not own a TV or have some political bias influencing their view.

Nowadays that’s a lot to ask for.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sportsguy22 said:

Keep spreading that fear and panic! The negativity and pessimism is so old. It may have worked early on, but it’s not going to work any longer. My wife is in the health profession. Our hospitals are nowhere near overwhelmed! It’s pure propaganda. The death rate is continually dropping and we should all be happy about that. This negative, negative, negative nonsense has lost its luster! Meanwhile, we have sports going and most everything will be back soon. I’m happy about that! Optimism and Positivity wins in the end.

Got a source?

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/newschannel-5-investigates/covid-19-hospitalizations-in-tennessee-set-new-records

My mother, stepmom and stepsister all work in the health profession as well. In 3 different counties.

Sumner County is sending patients away to other surrounding counties.