TSSAA meeting live today at 1:00 PM (Central)

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

It had nothing to do with TSSAA's decision today.  It had everything to do with my opinion that if Forrest were in the running you'd be singing a different tune.  You asked for my hypothesis and I gave it.  

what tune would i be singing. you are being purposely evasive which is why ive asked 3x 

This is so bad all around. You have power hungry politicians (from both parties), combining with the TSSAA (which is perhaps the most bungling body of bureaucrats ever assembled in human history, with an average IQ of 70), to decide how to proceed with a season. It's Murphy's Law on steroids.  

Kids sweating and bleeding all over each other on the field, but fans seated apart outside with masks on and no food or beverage sales. No bands. It's everything good taken away and everything that is bad made worse. And fans get sucked in....they dont question it.

We are to a point where someone wrote "how would u eat or drink with a mask on..." the idiots have won. Everything else is irrelevant. All these doors open to a road where eventually we have no amateur sports. 

The pros are already scared to death and care more about lecturing us about their childish politics than doing their jobs. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I got a screenshot on my phone were I was going to get Buster Douglas

I'm curious who censored that lol. Funny how someone can bash Trump, it be ok. In return a shot at Biden was taken and then Boom. The Biden one was was censored. China anyone? Feels close to home for some reason.

5 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Kids sweating and bleeding all over each other on the field, but fans seated apart outside with masks on and no food or beverage sales. No bands. It's everything good taken away and everything that is bad made worse. And fans get sucked in....they dont question it.

We are to a point where someone wrote "how would u eat or drink with a mask on..." the idiots have won. Everything else is irrelevant. All these doors open to a road where eventually we have no amateur sports. 

The pros are already scared to death and care more about lecturing us about their childish politics than doing their jobs. 

Early candidate for post of the day!

27 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm curious who censored that lol. Funny how someone can bash Trump, it be ok. In return a shot at Biden was taken and then Boom. The Biden one was was censored. China anyone? Feels close to home for some reason.

Agendas. Everyone has one. Some are in position to act on them. 

29 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I didn’t noticed your post got cancelled.

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, MountainTroll said:

Which team will be the first to report their opponent for fans not wearing masks? Does anybody expect that Childress boy, who I don't like so much by the way, to enforce these regulations equally?

Will these regulations discourage players and coaches from reporting symptoms or getting tested?

beercouch.gif.38480f32805403f436f361066534d41b.gif

I still say county law will trump this TSSAA policy. Counties without mask mandates will have fans with and without masks.