Trousdale County Football 2020

Creekbank76

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yeah I remember they have some great fans but some like the guy above  who is jumping the gun. 
In all reality every team is about 3 games behind. This season is going to be different there will be some teams by game 5 who are going to stand out that didn’t in the first few games 

I disagree,every team had the same "pandemic" to deal with,a argument could be made for the opposite,Milan was senior loaded but with a new coach,Peabody lost 13 seniors 11 of which where huge contributors, I say we will see improvements but to say its a totally different season in 5 weeks I can't agree on ! A few examples of teams that looked great with small kinks to work out just in our neck of the woods , Trenton Peabody,Waverly Central,Forrest,McKenzie Adamsville amd so on.Not saying the sloppy ay won't improve but these young uns was all coached the same amount of time,heck lets have some fun and whatch the chips fall where they may 

Roll Tide

Correct. Every team is dealing with the same thing. FC played in the rain with less practice time than usual and no scrimmages and had zero turnovers. Imagine that!  Trousdale’s gotta clean it up fast and get some more imaginative plays on offense, some option and misdirection. Or lose to Watertown in regular season for third year in a row!!

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

I disagree,every team had the same "pandemic" to deal with,a argument could be made for the opposite,Milan was senior loaded but with a new coach,Peabody lost 13 seniors 11 of which where huge contributors, I say we will see improvements but to say its a totally different season in 5 weeks I can't agree on ! A few examples of teams that looked great with small kinks to work out just in our neck of the woods , Trenton Peabody,Waverly Central,Forrest,McKenzie Adamsville amd so on.Not saying the sloppy ay won't improve but these young uns was all coached the same amount of time,heck lets have some fun and whatch the chips fall where they may 

Roll Tide

Maybe I wasn’t clear.  I’m just saying there will be improvement from a lot of teams over the next 5 games that isn’t normal. Usually if you don’t have it ironed in the first 2 games you are in trouble 

1 hour ago, DealLawyer said:

Correct. Every team is dealing with the same thing. FC played in the rain with less practice time than usual and no scrimmages and had zero turnovers. Imagine that!  Trousdale’s gotta clean it up fast and get some more imaginative plays on offense, some option and misdirection. Or lose to Watertown in regular season for third year in a row!!

Don’t worry Daddy Satterfield will be calling the offense real soon