Friday Main Event Region Previews and Predictions begin Next Week!

23 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Don't forget, our Class 2A show airs today at 6 PM (Central).   We'll discuss at 8 regions and give you our picks.   Appreciate you guys spreading the word about the shows and we're extremely excited that we will now get to see some football!  Here is a link to the show tonight if you'd like to go ahead and click to set a reminder when the show begins today:

Friday Main Event Class 2A Preview

I will be tuned in! 

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

We were getting our feet wet with the 1A show.   I think the remaining shows will be better.   Addressed the poor lighting issue (I think) and I believe I solved the "video lag" issue as well.   Appreciate you tuning if, partner!

Great job again!Hopefully we can put 11 decent kids on the field.

Don't forget to set a reminder to catch our Class 3A region preview show today at 6 PM (Central).  Mike Molder and Lee Teat will breakdown one of the toughest classifications in the State with returning player info, Coaching changes and region predictions.   Please share to your friends and social media outlets:

Friday Main Event Class 3A Region Preview