Friday Main Event Region Previews and Predictions begin Next Week!

Mike Molder and Lee Teat will breakdown every region in Division One and give you our predictions for the upcoming season.  We'll discuss returning players, Coaches, and who we feel has the best shot at making the playoffs.

We'll get things started on July 28th at 6:00 PM (Central) with Class 1A coverage.   Each day at the same time over the following five days, we'll breakdown the next classification.   This will be my 6th season to bring these one hour specials and I hope you'll make plans to join us.   I don't have links set to the shows so I'd appreciate you guys navigating over to our YouTube Channel at your convenience prior to next Tuesday and subscribe to our channel.    Once you've done that, you'll be sent reminders all season when our show goes live.. (you can turn them off if you choose).   The only thing YouTube requires for you to subscribe to a channel is that you are logged in to your google account (Google and YouTube are partners)   There is NO COST for the subscription and obviously you can cancel at any time if you find our program doesn't suit you.

Here is the link to reach our channel.  Once again, once you click this link look for the "subscribe" button and you're all set:

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

Don't forget, our Class 2A show airs today at 6 PM (Central).   We'll discuss all 8 regions and give you our picks.   Appreciate you guys spreading the word about the shows and we're extremely excited that we will now get to see some football!  Here is a link to the show tonight if you'd like to go ahead and click to set a reminder when the show begins today:

Friday Main Event Class 2A Preview

Edited by FridayMainEvent

16 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Don't forget, our Class 2A show airs today at 6 PM (Central).   We'll discuss at 8 regions and give you our picks.   Appreciate you guys spreading the word about the shows and we're extremely excited that we will now get to see some football!  Here is a link to the show tonight if you'd like to go ahead and click to set a reminder when the show begins today:

Friday Main Event Class 2A Preview

Cant wait !!!

Don't forget to set a reminder to catch our Class 3A region preview show today at 6 PM (Central).  Mike Molder and Lee Teat will breakdown one of the toughest classifications in the State with returning player info, Coaching changes and region predictions.   Please share to your friends and social media outlets:

Friday Main Event Class 3A Region Preview