Friday Main Event Region Previews and Predictions begin Next Week!

FridayMainEvent

Mike Molder and Lee Teat will breakdown every region in Division One and give you our predictions for the upcoming season.  We'll discuss returning players, Coaches, and who we feel has the best shot at making the playoffs.

We'll get things started on July 28th at 6:00 PM (Central) with Class 1A coverage.   Each day at the same time over the following five days, we'll breakdown the next classification.   This will be my 6th season to bring these one hour specials and I hope you'll make plans to join us.   I don't have links set to the shows so I'd appreciate you guys navigating over to our YouTube Channel at your convenience prior to next Tuesday and subscribe to our channel.    Once you've done that, you'll be sent reminders all season when our show goes live.. (you can turn them off if you choose).   The only thing YouTube requires for you to subscribe to a channel is that you are logged in to your google account (Google and YouTube are partners)   There is NO COST for the subscription and obviously you can cancel at any time if you find our program doesn't suit you.

Here is the link to reach our channel.  Once again, once you click this link look for the "subscribe" button and you're all set:

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel

• 2 weeks later...

We will conclude the last of our region preview shows today at 6pm (central) as we discuss class 6A.   Please join us as we'll have "LIVE CHAT" available throughout the premiere tonight.  If you've missed any of the previous 5 classes and would like to go back and review any of those, their available on our YouTube Channel.   Though it isn't required to watch the content, we'd appreciate you hitting the "Subscribe" button when you arrive so you'll receive notifications when go live each week.

Friday Main Event YouTube Channel is a non-profit channel run by a couple of average guys who love high school football and hope to provide a little extra exposure for programs, kids, and Coaches.  

We really appreciate the support CoachT.com has given us and look forward to another season of high school football and the third season in a row of partnering up with Jim Thompson here at CoachT.

Here is a link to the show tonight.   Hope you guys enjoy!

Friday Main Event Class 6A Region Preview