Lake County rumor

LinemanRC

On 7/30/2020 at 2:24 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Been like that around here in SP for years.  GB has felt the brunt of it the last 5 years.  

What I was getting ready to say.  South Pitt been dealing with that for several decades. Greenback has been for the last 4 to 5 years.  

17 hours ago, rtl112 said:

What I was getting ready to say.  South Pitt been dealing with that for several decades. Greenback has been for the last 4 to 5 years.  

Poor GCA had to deal with it for several years also, now that they play with teams with the same advantages,its went away. 

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Poor GCA had to deal with it for several years also, now that they play with teams with the same advantages,its went away. 

GCA actually cheated and was caught tho.Little bit of difference.You can throw blame all day long but if legal,whether you,me or anyone else dont like it,its perfectly fine.GCA was blatantly doing it and everyone knew it.SP has got a boat load in and NO ONE has said a word,I personally could care less a program like them will draw studs in just like us.Deal with it or deal yourself out.People gonna hate when you win.

This was not aimed at either of you just some general knowledge.:thumb:

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

GCA actually cheated and was caught tho.Little bit of difference.You can throw blame all day long but if legal,whether you,me or anyone else dont like it,its perfectly fine.GCA was blatantly doing it and everyone knew it.SP has got a boat load in and NO ONE has said a word,I personally could care less a program like them will draw studs in just like us.Deal with it or deal yourself out.People gonna hate when you win.

This was not aimed at either of you just some general knowledge.:thumb:

Why the guilty conscience, lol, nobody talking about cheating just the accusations and the fact that SP been in that position for bit longer than you all have. I was just agreeing with Pirate Mike that they've been in that position for a lot longer time than you all.

13 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Why the guilty conscience, lol, nobody talking about cheating just the accusations and the fact that SP been in that position for bit longer than you all have. I was just agreeing with Pirate Mike that they've been in that position for a lot longer time than you all.

Why do you think I have a guilty conscience??Pujo made reference to GCA but GCA cheated to get there didnt do it by having a great winning tradition as have most of the Elite publics teams.My reference was to that not SP.They have been on the top of the list since the 60's.We have always been good but Since Ryan and his staff took over we have been in the elite category.That draws kids in.Paying tuition and bringing kids in from Fla like GCA did is a whole lot different.Your discussion with Mike was spot on!GCA was a whole different matter.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Why do you think I have a guilty conscience??Pujo made reference to GCA but GCA cheated to get there didnt do it by having a great winning tradition as have most of the publics.My reference was to that not SP.They have been on the top of the list since the 60's.We have always been good but Since Ryan and his staff took over we have been in the elite category.That draws kids in.Paying tuition and bringing kids in from Fla like GCA did is a whole lot different.Your discussion with Mike was spot on!

I agree, my bad.  I guess I took it the wrong way.  "You can throw blame" comment caught my eye.  I've never blamed you all for cheating.

14 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I agree, my bad.  I guess I took it the wrong way.  "You can throw blame" comment caught my eye.  I've never blamed you all for cheating.

Just a general comment.I Could have worded it differently,any talk about GCA in same sentence as traditionally good publics gets me going I guess..Good luck,should be a fun game this year!Will leave this one to the Lake County folks!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1