Week 1 Haywood @ Henry County

1 hour ago, TheGuru2point0 said:

So far I'm 2 for 2. Said shelbyville and milan would be in trouble and they was. Henry County is going to be in trouble tonight. They will have problems with the size and athleticism of the Tomcats.

Haywood 31 HC 21

Way to go out on a limb there with your analysis of Haywood :blink: You could say that bout them any season. Gon be a tough one for the Pats. I like em to win a high scoring game. 34-28 HC

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Does anyone else have this problem?  When I check schedules on Coach T, this game does not appear on Henry County's schedule or Haywood's schedule.  I no longer see the game listed in the Big One's contest, and I don't see the game listed on tonight's scoreboard. 

You are 100% correct. It is missing from the schedules and the scoreboard. WTH???

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, stacmot said:

Does anyone else have this problem?  When I check schedules on Coach T, this game does not appear on Henry County's schedule or Haywood's schedule.  I no longer see the game listed in the Big One's contest, and I don't see the game listed on tonight's scoreboard. 

Yes I was wondering the same thing. Have no idea why though