When is Lee signing order 55?

45 minutes ago, Salem said:

It will be inexcusable. We should be able to play all 10 games this year. No teams we play are in the metro areas contemplating shutdowns. What about you guys?

I havent seen any schools in my area that aren't gonna move forward. Could have missed it as wasn't looking for that info, but had I seen it bye chance I dont think I'd have forgotten. Buddy of mine at work said Loudon first day of school was today. Meigs starts August 10th I believe. 

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I havent seen any schools in my area that aren't gonna move forward. Could have missed it as wasn't looking for that info, but had I seen it bye chance I dont think I'd have forgotten. Buddy of mine at work said Loudon first day of school was today. Meigs starts August 10th I believe. 

Looks like most schools not moving forward are from Metro Nashville, Memphis and now Knox County.

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Didnt know about Knox myself that's a big area.

Knox County Health Dept and the School Board met this morning to set parameters and guidlines for moving forward. The only hangup, EO 55 not being signed. There will be a meeting once the EO is signed to lay down the rules with the ADs.

41 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Loudon first day of staggered school is the 7th.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Goes by the first initial of last name.

It's an odd system. It would seem to be better to go 2 days in a row Wednesday being the cleaning day. And the last 2 days the other group would go. Would have less chance of exposure you would think.