When is Lee signing order 55?

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I admit ours couldn’t. You are right. You do realize he got fired and there is an all new staff right??  Good luck to y’all as well. 

I would say you have made an upgrade. Just messing and having fun with a poster that likes to mess and have fun! Hopefully I can find your week 1 game online to watch. 

52 minutes ago, District12AA said:

With everyday that goes by the order is not signed it makes me think their may a hitch in the plan due to Metro Nashville's decision.

These people need to stop putting these kids through this rollercoaster ride.

Y’all are fools if you think we can have a game on August 20/21. Not throwing a personal shot at you, but there’s no way.

I'm afraid the local governments like Metro Nashville and Henry County have scared Lee back into his hole.    I agree with others.   Unless local governments unite behind the order, he's not signing!   

It's all a popularity contest and Governor Lee allowing the rest of the State to play football while Metro isn't allowed to join the party would lose too many voters for him.   Thanks Cooper!

This is what the governor posted. .

Governor Lee:  “Additionally, I issued Executive Order No. 55 to allow for contact sports to resume, provided they follow the requirements of @tssaa. Non-TSSAA schools must follow equivalent guidelines, and non-school-sponsored athletics should follow the #TNPledge guidelines.”

The order has been issued just like the other 54 but it hasn’t been posted to the Secretary of State page.:oops:

https://sos.tn.gov/products/division-publications/executive-orders-governor-bill-lee

17 minutes ago, Salem said:

Governor Lee:  “Additionally, I issued Executive Order No. 55 to allow for contact sports to resume, provided they follow the requirements of @tssaa. Non-TSSAA schools must follow equivalent guidelines, and non-school-sponsored athletics should follow the #TNPledge guidelines.”

The order has been issued just like the other 54 but it hasn’t been posted to the Secretary of State page.:oops:

https://sos.tn.gov/products/division-publications/executive-orders-governor-bill-lee

Childress told one of my coaching buddies this evening it had not been signed and they would be notified by the TSSAA when it was signed.

26 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm afraid the local governments like Metro Nashville and Henry County have scared Lee back into his hole.    I agree with others.   Unless local governments unite behind the order, he's not signing!   

It's all a popularity contest and Governor Lee allowing the rest of the State to play football while Metro isn't allowed to join the party would lose too many voters for him.   Thanks Cooper!

Yeah never know about Lee. Personally I think it would make the other side look bad personally instead of Lee. I would play on without them. He might get more votes if he holds his ground. Just have to roll on.

39 minutes ago, Salem said:

The order has to be signed. It has not been signed. And the question now becomes why??