Watertown 2020

biggest

1 minute ago, biggest said:

Is this the year to get over the hump? Imo this team will be better than the previous 2 years.  It will come down again to a week 3 playoff match against  T.c.

IMO Watertown has been as good or better than TC for the past two seasons, but they haven't done what you have to do to take something from the "bully of the block"... beat him up and take what you want.

That's a harsh way of saying that TC's tradition has allowed them to win the must win games between the two, and will continue to do so until Watertown believes that they are better than TC, and proves it to themselves.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

IMO Watertown has been as good or better than TC for the past two seasons, but they haven't done what you have to do to take something from the "bully of the block"... beat him up and take what you want.

That's a harsh way of saying that TC's tradition has allowed them to win the must win games between the two, and will continue to do so until Watertown believes that they are better than TC, and proves it to themselves.

I totally agree! 

H2O will go as far as their lineman let them. I’m not sure what they are returning up front, but I know they should be loaded at the skill positions!

They also have one of the toughest if not the toughest schedule in the state in 2A.

Gordonsville right out of the gate will be a challenge, followed by Nolensville, then the sweat B’s. Could be an 0-3 start. Then we get a Dekalb team that I think will be a handful in 4A, a tough Upperman team and I suspect a much improved White House squad mixed in there somewhere!

We definitely will be tested and hopefully not beat up before the playoffs even start!

Edited by H2Oman

On 8/1/2020 at 2:51 PM, H2Oman said:

H2O will go as far as their lineman let them. I’m not sure what they are returning up front, but I know they should be loaded at the skill positions!

They also have one of the toughest if not the toughest schedule in the state in 2A.

Gordonsville right out of the gate will be a challenge, followed by Nolensville, then the sweat B’s. Could be an 0-3 start. Then we get a Dekalb team that I think will be a handful in 4A, a tough Upperman team and I suspect a much improved White House squad mixed in there somewhere!

We definitely will be tested and hopefully not beat up before the playoffs even start!

That has to be the toughest schedule in 2A. H2O will be battle-tested come playoff time.

On 8/1/2020 at 2:51 PM, H2Oman said:

Where is the game with TC this year? Heard all about these games the last couple of years and sounds like another great one is in store. May have to make the trip West to see if the schedule allows. 

1 hour ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Where is the game with TC this year? Heard all about these games the last couple of years and sounds like another great one is in store. May have to make the trip West to see if the schedule allows. 

We will be playing in Hartsville. If H2O and TC are as good as we’re supposed to be it will be a dandy for sure!

Edited by H2Oman