Region 1 2A

Ghostly

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

I’ve read the thread, but I don’t think anyone said “WHY” Carter County decided to shut down for 2 weeks. What was the Boards reason, do you guys have a huge COVID outbreak? What’s up, fill us in. Thanks. 

Plain and simple,its a Load of CRAP. 

8 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I’ve read the thread, but I don’t think anyone said “WHY” Carter County decided to shut down for 2 weeks. What was the Boards reason, do you guys have a huge COVID outbreak? What’s up, fill us in. Thanks. 

Well I was told Tuesday that Happy Valley was delaying their start for football. Reckon someone maybe didn’t want the rest to get to much of a jump on them maybe?

9 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Answer on other thread. Wont type it all here again 

No, no outbreak. Just people that like to think they have power. aka communism 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Answer on other thread. Wont type it all here again 

No, no outbreak. Just people that like to think they have power. aka communism 

That’s what I figured. We’ve got too many people trying to be “big dogs” during this mess that nobody heard of before it all started. And until the masses show up and speak out, we will all remain the little sheep that they talk about at their dinner tables. I’m over it down here. 

2 minutes ago, gcapride said:

That’s what I figured. We’ve got too many people trying to be “big dogs” during this mess that nobody heard of before it all started. And until the masses show up and speak out, we will all remain the little sheep that they talk about at their dinner tables. I’m over it down here. 

I'm afraid the Shepard don't give a crap about the sheep. Sad thing is ,were nearly all the sheep, very few shepherds.

if carter county shuts down johnson county will too.  we copy every move you guys do.  so if you guys will do enough complaining then maybe we can play all 10 regular season games.  for some reason our board believes no students in the building no football.  im thinking we will miss the first two games unless carter county decides to play aug 21.  somebody make a few phone calls

13 minutes ago, RLS26 said:

if carter county shuts down johnson county will too.  we copy every move you guys do.  so if you guys will do enough complaining then maybe we can play all 10 regular season games.  for some reason our board believes no students in the building no football.  im thinking we will miss the first two games unless carter county decides to play aug 21.  somebody make a few phone calls

I think Johnson Co already  shut down...the same time Happy Valley did.

21 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Here too +1000

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION: Parents and players NEED to be outside at tomorrow's meeting at the Training Center, behind CVS (the one on 19-E) at 5:00....Meeting starts at 5:30.

Not a protest as we see in today's time, but kindly be in attendance with signs that say, LET US PLAY and IT'S OUR CHOICE.

We don't want this issue tabled until the next meeting, or them believing that we'll be patient while "more information is gathered". We want approval to gather and play NOW & with no commie regulations attached.

Need to get the word out RIGHT NOW and be there tomorrow and let our board members know we're serious.