Region 2 1A

rtl112

59 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I expect a lot of the same as usual but hopefully somebody can close the gap on the Cherokees.  Lets hear what everybody thinks.  I'm just glad its football time.

I forget what team it is you'rea fan of, is it Coalfield?

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Had thought so, where you stand in the region you think this year? Gonna challenge Greenback or a strong second you think?

I think Greenback takes the region again but maybe we can close the gap.  Greenback is always tough, even in their down years.  I don't think nobody in the region will compete with Greenback especially up front. As far as a strong second, I'm not sure.  OZ lost quite a few good players and we are really young with only 3 or 4 seniors but our young guns competed well last years when they got on the field.  I'm just hoping we can get back to competing for the top spot like we have in the past.  

Edited by rtl112

9 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I think Greenback takes the region again but maybe we can close the gap.  Greenback is always tough, even in their down years.  I don't think nobody in the region will compete with Greenback especially up front. As far as a strong second, I'm not sure.  OZ lost quite a few good players and we are really young with only 3 or 4 seniors but our young guns competed well last years when they got on the field.  I'm just hoping we can get back to competing for the top spot like we have in the past.  

I watched you all play Oneida last year on TV. I was surprised to see you guys win that game. You had a good team.

3 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I don't think we win that game if it wasn't for the turnovers.  How Miegs expected to do this year?

We will be decent. Our game with Rockwood should decide the region if all the stuff I've read and been told is true. We shouldnt be a pushover though. 

10 minutes ago, crow said:

Guess we’re taking 3rd already:popcorneater:

Maybe not, you have an all state punter this year. Only telling ya what I've read. Murphys Fair says you will be playing for second against Rockwood though. :mrgreen:

Edited by Imthayeti