Oakland in a bit of a pickle

HTV

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Yeah, your dogging region 3-5a coaces on The Twitter Machine is really impressive. 

Sir, you seem like you want to beef with me, but I have no beef with you. I have always respected your deep knowledge of East Tennessee Prep football. Please, tell the 3-5A coaches best of luck this season.  

Now, I have to go back to the Oak Ridge thread and try to find info on HVA.

5 hours ago, HTV said:

Bobcat. The ignore feature on this forum is a wonderful feature. Have your say, but I don't give a rats behind what your hypocritical butt has to say. I don’t see it. 

You say that, yet even though I didn’t quote anything you’ve said, you still somehow knew I was talking ab you. Hmmm wonder how that could be? Lol Bill keep thinking you know everything :thumb::roflol:

16 minutes ago, guthook said:

That's not true.  They're subject to the same rules as everyone else.  Just ppl don't turn them in.

Subject to the same rules as who?  Other private schools yes, other public schools then no.  You can legally recruit in the Private School Division which Knox Catholic is in :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Subject to the same rules as who?  Other private schools yes, other public schools then no.  You can legally recruit in the Private School Division which Knox Catholic is in :rolleyes:

The handbook is only 64 pages.  You should try reading it.  

I think what you mean is that they can give scholarships, which they can.

Any school can promote the total school program as outlined in the handbook.  Specific rules around recruiting, which include early contact from coaches etc. ,  apply to all member schools.  There aren't separate recruiting rules for private schools.  They are less likely to be reported because there can be financial aid involved.  

https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2020-21TSSAABylaws.pdf

Edited by guthook

9 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Sir, you seem like you want to beef with me, but I have no beef with you. I have always respected your deep knowledge of East Tennessee Prep football. Please, tell the 3-5A coaches best of luck this season.  

Now, I have to go back to the Oak Ridge thread and try to find info on HVA.

No beef.  Just observations.  

31 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

How rich is it that this thread was started by a Powell guy?

It was a link to a story by Cecil Joyce of the Murfreesboro Daily News Journal, not something I "started".  Perhaps your beef is with Cecil and that publication and not me?  

And it's interesting that Powell wasn't found to have violated anything.  

But keep pointing those fingers.  

Edited by HTV

39 minutes ago, HTV said:

It was a link to a story by Cecil Joyce of the Murfreesboro Daily News Journal, not something I "started".  Perhaps your beef is with Cecil and that publication and not me?  

And it's interesting that Powell wasn't found to have violated anything.  

But keep pointing those fingers.  

bit of a short memory there.  They weren't found to have violated anything last season.  But they most certainly were formally accused.  What about the season before?

46 minutes ago, guthook said:

bit of a short memory there.  They weren't found to have violated anything last season.  But they most certainly were formally accused.  What about the season before?

It’s no use Guthook, your arguing with a wall. He’s a Powell homer through and through and won’t admit anything. To him everyone is cheating yet some schools are winning 1 or 2 games a year. But according to HTV, they are cheaters also.:thumb: