Macon County @ Smith County

MCFAN3

One of the most dominant performances I’ve ever seen in the run of this rivalry for MC. MC single handled SC with ease. MC was dominant in all aspects of the game last night and got the win they needed. MC needs revenge against the Eagles next week at home. Could give the Tigers momentum if they can start the season off 2-0 against the rivals they’ve struggled to beat. Proud to be a Tiger!

I knew SC was young. I knew SC was inexperienced . I knew being young and inexperienced with limited practice ( like everyone else)  and lack of scrimmage ( like everyone else ) would be tough on SC,  A loss wouldn't be surprising, but I would have expected a better showing. Oh well, SC now you know where you are.  Build on what you learned.

2 hours ago, Reynard said:

I knew SC was young. I knew SC was inexperienced . I knew being young and inexperienced with limited practice ( like everyone else)  and lack of scrimmage ( like everyone else ) would be tough on SC,  A loss wouldn't be surprising, but I would have expected a better showing. Oh well, SC now you know where you are.  Build on what you learned.

Great post reynard. Macon is a bit btter than anybody thought.I bet if smith gets beat next friday the water will b getting hot for the coach.

6 minutes ago, bigstick12 said:

Great post reynard. Macon is a bit btter than anybody thought.I bet if smith gets beat next friday the water will b getting hot for the coach.

This is his 2nd year. This year should be somewhat a measuring stick year. Last year he inherited some talent with a lot of experience and I truly think he made some of them better players, NOW lets see how he can take an inexperienced team, build and make improvements.,  Progress may be slow in coming, but progress is needed. Stale or same old-same old or backwards ….well, most folks here know the difference and not very tolerant of the latter.

He saw where his ream is and what he has last night , We'll see how things go,.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, Reynard said:

This is his 2nd year. This year should be somewhat a measuring stick year. Last year he inherited some talent with a lot of experience and I truly think he made some of them better players, NOW lets see how he can take an inexperienced team, build and make improvements.,  Progress may be slow in coming, but progress is needed. Stale or same old-same old or backwards ….well, most folks here know the difference and not very tolerant of the latter.

He saw where his ream is and what he has last night , We'll see how things go,.

Was told Macon dominated every aspect of the game. Offense, defense, special teams and coaching.