H2O @ Gordonsville

H2Oman

1 minute ago, diesel28 said:

Wow could we tell no spring practice and no fall scrimmages in this game. Who is the OC at gville?  I have to agree with you, the questionable playcalling gave h20 a chance to get out of there with a W. Croz you have been around that program for a long time and answer me this gville lines up with #4 at Qb fakes the jet swept if I'm correct (I was on opposite end of field)and he went untouched for the TD why didn't they go back to that especially in the 2nd half and grind it out.  As far as H20 the high snaps were messing the timing up on ever play . On film did #3 step out on the called back TD run? I thought H20 coaches had a good game plan just too many mistakes and penalties. Both team will be fine and have good seasons.Congrats to my purple Tigers. We dont get 6 in a row against gville often. 

I can't answer your question about why we didn't go back to #4. As far as #3's td run, he stepped out. I run the chains and saw it