Football Stats for Broadcasting

MontereySportsNetwork

On 8/15/2020 at 12:48 PM, MontereySportsNetwork said:

We have a very limited budget so we try to get all the "free" items we can....

Check out Digital Scout. Allows you to keep stats, as well as do live gamecasts online. I used their stuff when I covered high school games in Ohio and Tennessee. I'm pretty sure this is still free to use, and it is pretty nice if you like to utilize a tablet. Personally, I preferred using a laptop so this wasn't perfect, although they may have expanded their app for use on Windows-based devices.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2020 at 3:59 PM, osunut2 said:

Check out Digital Scout. Allows you to keep stats, as well as do live gamecasts online. I used their stuff when I covered high school games in Ohio and Tennessee. I'm pretty sure this is still free to use, and it is pretty nice if you like to utilize a tablet. Personally, I preferred using a laptop so this wasn't perfect, although they may have expanded their app for use on Windows-based devices.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll check it out...

On 8/15/2020 at 11:41 AM, MontereySportsNetwork said:

What are some good choices for (free) football stat software to use for broadcasting high school football? 

~Thanks~

I use my own eyesight a pen, and my own hand drawn stat sheet on a piece of paper. I do my gazintas while calling the game as well.

On 9/2/2020 at 3:24 PM, The Drunken Sailor said:

Our stat guy uses itouchdown. He likes it and he's able to give us updated totals on the fly. I'm not sure what or if it cost him anything though. He says it's easy and every week he sends me game and season totals. He is able to save it and email in an easy to read form.

Any chance of sticking good old FridayMainEvent on that email list?  Mike@fridaymainevent.com