Dobyns-Bennett @ TN High Week 1

LINEDAD

1 hour ago, LINEDAD said:

I got 6 tickets and most everybody that I have talked to has tickets (4-8 each). I expect there will 1,000 or more in the stadium. I don't think it rains, but if it does, it will not stop the Indian fans from coming out in mass to support this team. It has been a long time coming. 

DB Defense is looking really good and the O-Line is as good as you could ask for. 

I hope it doesn't rain in Bristol but I'd take a slow steady rain for my yard here in Kingsport while I listen to the game.

Just bought my season tickets at DB activities office. I was quite surprised when they told me they are allowing 5000 people inside J Fred this season. I doubt that many will show up on game day due to Covid but at least I will make to every game at home..however long this season lasts

4 minutes ago, mikeslau said:

Just bought my season tickets at DB activities office. I was quite surprised when they told me they are allowing 5000 people inside J Fred this season. I doubt that many will show up on game day due to Covid but at least I will make to every game at home..however long this season lasts

The tickets are set up to be flexible for sure.

13 minutes ago, mikeslau said:

That is 50% capacity and that is ok to do.

I would be shocked if max capacity isn't met for most every game. My advise, if you want to sit in your "season ticket seats", is to get there early. If someone gets there sooner and seats are beside you... you move to overflow seating. Overflow will be upper deck end sections, end zone seats (but not with band) and baseball stadium. you could stand around end zone under the scoreboard. This is going to be allowed.

58 minutes ago, LINEDAD said:

That is 50% capacity and that is ok to do.

I would be shocked if max capacity isn't met for most every game. My advise, if you want to sit in your "season ticket seats", is to get there early. If someone gets there sooner and seats are beside you... you move to overflow seating. Overflow will be upper deck end sections, end zone seats (but not with band) and baseball stadium. you could stand around end zone under the scoreboard. This is going to be allowed.

A few things I've thought about as well with my seats.I could be wrong but I know what I've heard about 5000 as well. That is a whole lot of people at this point and time.It's Basically saying nearly zero social distance with hundreds of people that will never wear a mask. If that ends up being the case,I will also be shocked . I'd bet money it doesn't happen for five home games without a huge backlash .Plus,I can't imagine some dude who thinks he is someone,showing up at game time and not getting his old seat.

42 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

I'm getting three season tickets from someone who has already bought them.  Section H, I believe they are...

There's really not to many bad seats unless your right at the student section and not a student.Or maybe a a high traffic area with people walking beside or in front of you a lot.

15 hours ago, IndiansForLife said:

Anyone heard if a final decision has been made on live streaming DB home games? 

I don't know...but most likely not going to happen. Policy is, if you want to watch the Indians at JFJ then you buy a ticket. Fans were on top of each other at the Halls vs Gibbs game.

I think everybody knows the deal and most people i know are not concerned about this Covid crap. Get your temp taken, go in and keep a mask on. People are going out to stores, protesting and rioting.... whatever, why should sports be singled out to not happen?

TNH does have a big and big time WR who also plays RB, Slot, QB, DB,KR and pop corn popper. Has more than a dozen D1 offers. Had 2 long TD's in last years game...both over 70 yards. He will be #1 & #2 key for DB defense. 

Its football time at DB team 100

3 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Does Tn. High still have that hot shot receiver or did he graduate last year?

Waco he's still there #5 Jaden keller, but db is too big and physical for tn high, this game is a foregone conclusion, I look for everybody that dress to get some playing time. Db has to double Jaden at all times, I look for them to mix him up in the backfield and run some Wildcat with him at qb, he's going to make a couple plays tonight that you sitback and say that's too good but the tribes roll big db 49 Jaden keller 7