• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Haydiboy

Mcminn central chargers vs Tellico plains bears

Yes it should be.  I just hope it don't pour down rain like last week.  Would like to see somewhat of a dry field on Friday.  Would be nice to see Tellico pull out a win this year. 

This one should be a low scorer unless Tellico can figure something out on offense. Also, is County down this year or is Central improved? I expected a much different result than 20-0.

Knowing only what I know, I'm taking Central 14-6.

Nobody had any  practice against other teams i say it may just be working out kinks.  The middle  school  team usually beats tellico so hopefully  they can beat them in high school  too

From what I've observed, Sequoyah, Central, and Tellico are all in a similar power class with Central being slightly better than the other two.

One really good thing in the midst of all this is that this week will be very telling. If Central kills them, Tellico will lose to a whole lot of people, and Central will provide some decent competition to some of the "weaker" opponents on their schedule. 

I consider Tellico to be pretty equal to a Polk County. 

Regardless of speculation, Central wins this one. 

If any of you guys have any idea on tickets for the mcminn vs Sequoyah  or tellico vs central  game let me know.  Me and the old man(father) are looking  to go . We haven't had the best  relationship  in the past and we've gotten alot closer when I realized I should've just listened to bc he  cared about me. High  school  football brings  him  and I together.  Really wanting  me and him to be able to go.

20 hours ago, TheRefuter said:

From what I've observed, Sequoyah, Central, and Tellico are all in a similar power class with Central being slightly better than the other two.

One really good thing in the midst of all this is that this week will be very telling. If Central kills them, Tellico will lose to a whole lot of people, and Central will provide some decent competition to some of the "weaker" opponents on their schedule. 

I consider Tellico to be pretty equal to a Polk County. 

Regardless of speculation, Central wins this one. 

That's a good assessment. Central's offensive line couldn't open any holes last week again McMinn County, but will have more success against Tellico. Central's QB throws side armed but completed two long passes against the Cherokees. Tellico struggled with Sequoyah. I think the Chargers win by 4 touchdowns.

3 hours ago, OldCharger said:

Tickets will be sold at the gate. No restrictions in Monroe County.

Unless they have changed since last Friday only 1100 allowed.