Milan @ Collierville week 2

We were originally supposed to play Liberty this week but Jackson-Madison Co. schools not playing yet. New coach shows he has gut and schedules one of the biggest schools in the state. Milan has athletes all over the field and have a lot of fight. Don’t know what to expect from Collierville other than they made the playoffs and lost in the first round last year. What say you all?? @kwc

On 8/22/2020 at 12:52 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We were originally supposed to play Liberty this week but Jackson-Madison Co. schools not playing yet. New coach shows he has gut and schedules one of the biggest schools in the state. Milan has athletes all over the field and have a lot of fight. Don’t know what to expect from Collierville other than they made the playoffs and lost in the first round last year. What say you all?? @kwc

BPM:

Breaking News.

I just heard on 92.9 FM on the Gianatto and Jeffery show that the Collierville High School's football team had two player diagnosaed to be positive with COVID-19. They are to miss their next two games as a quarentined football team. Your team will record a W in the right hand column. 

Edited by kwc

32 minutes ago, kwc said:

BPM:

Breaking News.

I just heard on 92.9 FM on the Gianatto and Jeffery show that the Collierville High School's football team had two player diagnosaed to be positive with COVID-19. They are to miss their next two games as a quarentined football team. Your team will record a W in the right hand column. 

They didn’t want none of this anyway :)

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

It is sad the kids got Covid. It is true they didn’t want none of this anyway. 

after you talked all that nonsense A while back to your daddy, your tiny little middle of nowhere school has been irrelevant lol as if I forgot! I’ve  been watching y’all be irrelevant since you ran your trap.   

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS
  • Upvote 1