Greeneville & Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

Boone's defense was the big question mark this year, but they actually played very well against CAK.   Several tackles for loss, gave up only one long pass on a busted play.   Of course give CAK credit, they did what needed to be done.    The only thing the defense really lacked is 3rd down discipline, I believe there were 5 offsides penalties on 3rd down and you just cannot do that and win a game.    Boone's offense however was terrible and that was supposed to be the strength of the team.

So vs Greeneville, I could see the first half being fairly even since it is Greeneville's first game, new head coach, etc.     But Boone will have the usual second half collapse and Greeneville will get it together, I agree with DevilMan03's final above.      If Greeneville wins by < 20 then they can forget the 4A state title this year.

took me a while,  but i made it back to "THE T" ....hope everyones doing well and i hope we murdalize the blazers, which i beleive we will. Already an interesting season and clearly we're all in the dark about how this seasons gona go for all of us and  our teams. My access is limited this year so i will be doing most of my observing during the games,  until and if they let family and media on the practice field this year....im just glad we're playing ball....LET'S GET IT STARTED DEVILS.......Greene team starts its climb back to the top with a nice 40-14 win

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

took me a while,  but i made it back to "THE T" ....hope everyones doing well and i hope we murdalize the blazers, which i beleive we will. Already an interesting season and clearly we're all in the dark about how this seasons gona go for all of us and  our teams. My access is limited this year so i will be doing most of my observing during the games,  until and if they let family and media on the practice field this year....im just glad we're playing ball....LET'S GET IT STARTED DEVILS.......Greene team starts its climb back to the top with a nice 40-14 win

BVD, pop over to the visitor side and say hi if you can.    But don't get too close (social distancing), and don't breathe on us (wear a mask)....... oh brother!!   What has sports come to???           No, seriously man, I look forward to seeing you on the GHS sidelines this Friday, always loved your videos and passion for the HS game over the years.     I think your score prediction sounds about right, but I believe the first half will be close since we had a game last week to shake out the cobwebs.    We always tend to have a 2nd half meltdown and so you know what will happen then, but I sure hope we can just stay on the field with you guys and make it somewhat respectable.   In the end however we should all be thankful that we are even having season.   Go Blazers......

2 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

This same stuff was said during last years EHS/Boone game and Boone nearly upset us. This could be an early trap game for Greeneville but no matter the outcome I'm sure Greeneville will get things rolling.

(shhhhh.... we're trying to keep the Devils overconfident....)     NO WAY MAN, DEVILS GOT THIS ONE IN THE BAG....