Greeneville & Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

16 hours ago, BVDevil said:

took me a while,  but i made it back to "THE T" ....hope everyones doing well and i hope we murdalize the blazers, which i beleive we will. Already an interesting season and clearly we're all in the dark about how this seasons gona go for all of us and  our teams. My access is limited this year so i will be doing most of my observing during the games,  until and if they let family and media on the practice field this year....im just glad we're playing ball....LET'S GET IT STARTED DEVILS.......Greene team starts its climb back to the top with a nice 40-14 win

If they let anyone on the field to cover the team,I hope it's you brother. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Can anyone talk about Greeneville X's and O's?     Or is that too unknown given there was no opening game plus a brand new head coach?

With Cody Baugh back and a load of talent at Wr I look for a good passing game but the run game with Gudger will be killer 

Edited by DevilMan03

17 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

What about kickoff returns, does Greeneville have a speed burner?   I dont' just mean a fast guy, we're talking someone who can really turn on the jets.

It's the same 2 guys as last year back there Gudger and Iezzi. Gudger is a Speed burner and Iezzi set ups his blocks well on returns just not Gudger type Speed.

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

It's the same 2 guys as last year back there Gudger and Iezzi. Gudger is a Speed burner and Iezzi set ups his blocks well on returns just not Gudger type Speed.

That's good to know, which means we will kick the ball directly to Gudger and he won't even have to move his feet, straight into his hands so he can burn us..... it's the Boone way..      No kidding, true story, 2 or 3  years ago Science Hill had a speed burner and we kicked to him EVERY time, directly into his hands.   He scored once and ran it back about 70 yards the next time.    And we kept kicking to him.    The Boone fans were all screaming at the kicker (although I'm sure he was only doing what he was told).    How about this, we will spot you guys 7 points to start the game if you promise not to burn us on a kick return, that's fair huh?

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

That's good to know, which means we will kick the ball directly to Gudger and he won't even have to move his feet, straight into his hands so he can burn us..... it's the Boone way..      No kidding, true story, 2 or 3  years ago Science Hill had a speed burner and we kicked to him EVERY time, directly into his hands.   He scored once and ran it back about 70 yards the next time.    And we kept kicking to him.    The Boone fans were all screaming at the kicker (although I'm sure he was only doing what he was told).    How about this, we will spot you guys 7 points to start the game if you promise not to burn us on a kick return, that's fair huh?

I hope Boone keeps it close.  Who knows right now.  I wish South and Boone could have played last week 

12 minutes ago, kr1416 said:

I hope Boone keeps it close.  Who knows right now.  I wish South and Boone could have played last week 

I was disappointed last week too about not having the South game.   As far as Greeneville, I think we can give them a game in the first half.   Our defense looked good last week but offense not so much so.