Greeneville & Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

10 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Don't put the cart before the horse lol

1 minute ago, lawnman said:

Way to many games to go before this season ends if it does end because the year 2020 is one we will never forget.

There is a lot of football ahead and this is just beginning. But there are some dark horses that will come out of Chattanooga and maybe upper NE as well. Not sure when Betsy will get a real test maybe  Greeneville but I honestly don't count on it this year.

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

You should have had 40 points by half IMO. But that's me. Boone played CAK. And Clinton is hanging in with CAK. Now go get your calculator and do the math. Lol

Just waiting for Devilman to make excuses for this loss since he seems to love to give AC heck  every time I look on the 3/4A boards. 

• Upvote 1

I’m gonna call it like is seen it.  It was a hard hitting game.

Boone - Hats off to Boone.  You played really great tonight and in my opinion deserved the victory. It was earned and not given.  You played great as team and never quit; to me that’s a sign of great football team.  I personally think you could potentially make a great run in 5a if you continue to play the rest of the season like you did tonight and improve on defense.   I thought the OC did an excellent job on the play calling.  The offensive line played well and held it’s own;  the defense was solid. Congrats! 

Greene - Has Loads of talent and speed, but it felt like a young team.  Must stiffen up on the defense line, and pass coverage too. Definitely gotta work on the kicking game for sure!  QB has an great arm, but decision making is not on target just yet.  Gudger is an awesome running back with great vision and really fast.  Iezi is solid all around and I think he would make a great Qb.  Stevenson has loads of potential and is really fast.  This team has loads of potential and they Will BE very dangerous when they find their groove. There’s no doubt in my mind that they can go all they way. I thought Spradlin did a great job in his 1st official game as a head coach; once he finds his groove, he’s going to be hard to beat.  It was a tough loss for the team, but it will only make them stronger and come together faster.  Just watch and see.  

Let’s put this one behind us and move on.

Again, Congrats to Boone

Edited by Romansfive8

1 hour ago, hohmaster said:

I remember Greeneville fans complaining about Hammonds, saying the new coach would be a big improvement. :roflol:

SPRADLEN WILL BE FINE HOHMASTER.....CONGRATS TO BLAZER AND ALL THE OTHER BOONE FANS AND PLAYERS ESPECIALLY DEVIN WHITE.....FEEL HORRIBLE FOR THAT KID AND FAM\ILY. HE'S A BALLER...JUST A GREAT GREAT GREAT WIN FOR BOONE BUT MY DEVILS AND MY BUDDY SPRADLEN WILL BOUNCE BACK AND BE FINE.....BALLARD LOST HIS FIRST GAME TOO....SEEMS LIKE HE WORKED OUT JUST FINE

• Upvote 1