Unicoi Comes to Hampton

uknoit2

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Was gonna get ugly anyway. Hampton has a lot to work on but this was a miss match. 

I was beyond pleased at the execution with no scrimmages and as few practices as we had. Line looked good and Our backfield is, well, let me put it like this....You won't be able to just focus on one kid! 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I was beyond pleased at the execution with no scrimmages and as few practices as we had. Line looked good and Our backfield is, well, let me put it like this....You won't be able to just focus on one kid! 

It'll get better with some practice,still missing 3 starters,or at least they was starters. Teams has some quality depth is several spots. Should be a fun year.

4 minutes ago, pujo said:

It'll get better with some practice,still missing 3 starters,or at least they was starters. Teams has some quality depth is several spots. Should be a fun year.

Lets hope the govt stays out of the picture. Hated to hear about Royston. Saw pics of his truck...Blessed to be alive!

That Levi runs and cuts just like LJ. Thats unbelievable to me!!

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Lets hope the govt stays out of the picture. Hated to hear about Royston. Saw pics of his truck...Blessed to be alive!

That Levi runs and cuts just like LJ. Thats unbelievable to me!!

The Royston deal was BAD.Got some good backs and the linemen and blocking backs will improve. Youngun said this was the funnest night of his life. Think he's proud of his #9. What are we gonna when its over. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

The Royston deal was BAD.Got some good backs and the linemen and blocking backs will improve. Youngun said this was the funnest night of his life. Think he's proud of his #9. What are we gonna when its over. 

I dont know. Guess there's always a Bingo hall open somewhere on Friday nights Lol

18 hours ago, crow said:

Yep unless we can figure out something for meigs. If we can only beat one of them I’d pick meigs. No offense yeti. 

No offense taken, so far in our region Meigs and Oneida seem to be the team to beat. Most likely 1 and 2 seed at a glance.