Region 7AA 2020/2021 Early Outlook

WestTNHoopsFan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I think I know who you are talking about. I always wondered what happend to her. We scrimmage Dyer County and Dyersburg numerous times each in the off-season. If Dyersburg gets the one I am thinking about, they will be hard to handle. Westview will still be tough as well. South Side will be really good as well with all returning and getting Curry Jelks back. Dyersburg, South Side and Westview will be three tough outs for any team in the state.

Yes she was on that tough Three Oaks team along with Aliyah Bonds that lost the Championship game against that Cordova team with Sequoia Allmond. And yes I agree with everything you said. Send me your email and I’m gonna send you something and I want you to come back and give me your opinion.

1 hour ago, MrOct81 said:

Yes she was on that tough Three Oaks team along with Aliyah Bonds that lost the Championship game against that Cordova team with Sequoia Allmond. And yes I agree with everything you said. Send me your email and I’m gonna send you something and I want you to come back and give me your opinion.

kshavervols@gmail.com   

On 9/1/2020 at 11:50 AM, MrOct81 said:

Ciara Taylor. Played a couple of games for Dyer Co in 2017 before tearing her ACL. Been in Memphis since. Last season in 16 games she was the #2 scorer in the city of Memphis. #1 3point shooter in the state making 64 out of 87. #2 in the state in steals with 83, and #9 in the state in rebounds with 163. All in 16 games. Her and KK Howard together is gonna be tough to compete with, along with all the pieces they had last year only losing one. 

Are these overall stats or within her classification?

51 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

Are these overall stats or within her classification?

I don’t know her stats but I will say this. The kid can play. We play Dyer County and Dyersburg religiously especially in off-season and I wondered what happend to her. She is tough as nails. Dyersburg would have been good without her.

Edited by pioneer42

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...