Region 7A 2020/2021 Early Outlook

WestTNHoopsFan

2 hours ago, WestTNHoopsFan said:

This will be the last year for this Region before the reclass to 4 classes.

Who wins District 13?

Bradford - Dresden - Gleason - Greenfield - Lake county - south Fulton - Union City

Who wins District 14?

Gibson County - Halls - Humboldt - Madison Academic - Middleton - Peabody

Who plays for Region Championship?

District 13; Greenfield - Dresden - Bradford - Union City

District 14 Gibson County Peabody Midlleton...

Greenfield and gibson county in the region championship and I have Gibson County

On 8/27/2020 at 9:06 AM, WestTNHoopsFan said:

This will be the last year for this Region before the reclass to 4 classes.

Who wins District 13?

Bradford - Dresden - Gleason - Greenfield - Lake county - south Fulton - Union City

Who wins District 14?

Gibson County - Halls - Humboldt - Madison Academic - Middleton - Peabody

Who plays for Region Championship?

District 13 predictions- Greenfield, Union City, Dresden, Greenfield, Bradford, Lake County, South Fulton

Champ: Greenfield 

District 14 predictions- Gibson County, Peabody, Madison, Halls, Humboldt, Middleton

Champ: Gibson

Region Championship Greenfield vs Gibson

Union City would be the favorite to win the Region if the Region were played today, IMO. Gibson County has three great talents in Madison Hart, Evyn Cantrell and Micah Hart (freshman and needs experience) and a lot of other good talent but lack experience. Greenfield will be tough as well but like Gibson County they need some reps because they are replacing so much talent. Peabody is not losing anyone so they will be better. District 13 will be the war zone. Bradford may be the sleeper to keep an eye on this year. If I had to choose the two that gets to substate, I would pick two of these four: Union City, Gibson County, Greenfield and Bradford in no particular order. All need reps right now and is too early without seeing. Prayers that we play!!

Edited by pioneer42

1 hour ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Gibson County is hands down the favorite in the region.  

Union City with 2 D-1 players and their PG back will be tough. Think Greenfield gets an A + in the hiring of their coaches. Gibson County will be a lot like last year getting started, IMO especially since nobody has been able to scrimmage playing so many young one’s and not scrimmaging won’t help Greenfield either. 

This is gonna be a great region battle. I honestly could flip a coin between Gibson County/Union City. I am calling them co-favorites lol both extremely young and very talented. Amari Bonds against Micah Hart is gonna be popcorn-worthy. Now having said that I think Greenfield is still gonna be very formidable because Edie Darby is gonna put up some ridiculous numbers and I think they also have 2 more kids that started that are back as well. Bradford has one of the best players in the area, but where is the supporting help coming from??? Praying and hoping we have a season.

In district 13: 1. Union city    2. Greenfield   3. Bradford  4. Gleason 

In district 14:  1. GC 2. Peabody

The battle for first is going to be a fun one in 13A. When you have Jada Williams and Amari Bonds on the same team, that's very tough to beat. Greenfield made the right hire promoting their middle coach, but what players will step up to help Edie Darby offensively? Bradford lost a great shooter but in Avery but  I don't think they have enough depth to make a step up in the district. 

Region UC vs GC with Gibson County winning.