ELM

Montgomery Central

Page

Dickson County

Fort Campbell

Fairview

Chris Lewis

CBHS

Judging by the teams at Kenwood, my predictions are that CBHS will win the dual meet followed by a struggle with Clarksville for first place in the Klassic. CBHS has several definate first place finishers such as both Mike and Nick Marable pinning through and in Jrobinson. CBHS will also place around nine to twelve wrestlers. It will be a close finish, for clarksville is also going to win weights which includes Jennings. On a more personal note, Justwrestle, it is obvious that you aren't from a DII school, unless you're from Brentwood which would be funny in itself. We will come to impress and I hope you do watch. And remember the whole time you're watching, because every one of the wrestlers you see will be comming back next year, for the exception of two. And no, the two not comming back aren't the Marables, one's a junior, the other a soph.

[Edited by thegatling on 11-29-02 11:42P]

Why is Father Ryan and MBA not wrestling at the Kenwood Klassic? I heard once again that the ryan wrestlers are out trying to wrestle a little tougher competition is Ohio? Does anyone know why these teams are not competing in this tournament? I am sure that would be a good match up early in the season Ryan vs. Mba or either of the two matching up against Clarksville and I guess the cocky kids from down in CBHS? I went to watch the tournament twice and i remember Ryan and Clarksville having a couple good matches and I think two years ago Ryan had 13 guys place? If anyone has anything about this info let me know!

-Love to wrestle!

Lovetowrestle-

Ryan and MBA are going to wrestle in the Harrison Duals in Ohio. They both have wrestled up there the past couple of years but this year it falls on the Kenwood Klassic. I didn't think that MBA usually wrestled in the Kenwood tournament but either way there would be some good matches if they were there. And you're right...two years ago Ryan had 11 guys in the finals (10 champions) and 13 out of 14 placed.