Week 3 Bearden @ D-B

TribalEmpire

18 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

DB 28-0 at the half, DB plays 2's/3's in the 2nd half and ends up 28-17, that seems very reasonable to me.      Just make sure not to "Sevier County" it or "McMinn" it......

Im gonna go with

DB 24

Bearden 7

Tribe defense is too good for Bearden to score much. I give them 7. maybe less

12 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

DB 28-0 at the half, DB plays 2's/3's in the 2nd half and ends up 28-17, that seems very reasonable to me.      Just make sure not to "Sevier County" it or "McMinn" it......

I guess that's why I'm still gun shy on being confident. Everything is lining up. High ranking in the polls, everybody saying this game will be over by half time, no scouting info on Bearden, all the ingredients are there. We'll see if this coaching staff can keep the players focused. 

Never forget calling my dad from J Fred at Halftime against Sevier County.He ask who DB probably would have in the next round of the playoffs.Without a hesitation I told him they hadn't won this game yet.He laughed and said they there is no way they can lose a 28-0 halftime lead.I would have taken 28-17 that night.