WEEK 3: POWELL vs FULTON

keepitmoving

Don't know if this game will be very competitive?  Powell comes off of a Thursday night victory over Anderson County, on another last minute drive to win the game.  Fulton starts season 0-2 and off a loss to Central.  Powell should run away with this game early!  Fulton just isn't the Fulton of old.  I got Powell winning 52-6 

4 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Don't know if this game will be very competitive?  Powell comes off of a Thursday night victory over Anderson County, on another last minute drive to win the game.  Fulton starts season 0-2 and off a loss to Central.  Powell should run away with this game early!  Fulton just isn't the Fulton of old.  I got Powell winning 52-6 

Dude, are you kidding? 

5 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Probably wouldn’t go underestimating Fulton, their not that bad. They’re defensive line will beat Powell’s Oline to death. Problem will be can Fulton score, but trust me they are a pretty good team. To your point of them not being the “Fulton of old” I have an answer to that also. Powell took all of Fultons youth league players who are now playing for their youth league Coach who is Powell’s OC. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but that’s definitely what happened. 

Edited by chsbobcat09
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Powell took all of Fultons youth league players who are now playing for their youth league Coach who is Powell’s OC. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but that’s definitely what happened. 

Welp, we made it a few hours before you or HTV started down that road.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

I’m just calling it like it is Nut. If anyone wants to deny that was how it all went down I’m all ears on the “truth.” I’ve been around awhile and it just seems fishy to me that wherever that guy ends up, that particular team becomes loaded with players. That’s the gods honest truth.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’m just calling it like it is Nut. If anyone wants to deny that was how it all went down I’m all ears on the “truth.” I’ve been around awhile and it just seems fishy to me that wherever that guy ends up, that particular team becomes loaded with players. That’s the gods honest truth.

No offense bobcat, but why do "we" have to keep revisiting this? We know how you feel about it, so why continue to beat a dead horse in every single Powell thread? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

No offense bobcat, but why do "we" have to keep revisiting this? We know how you feel about it, so why continue to beat a dead horse in every single Powell thread? 

I’m not revisiting anything, a guy asked why Fulton wasn’t “Fulton” anymore and I gave my honest answer. To be frank however, there’s a couple people on here, one in particular who believes there’s not any wrongdoings going on at Powell when I feel very strongly that there is, but to your point that’s a dead horse...until it’s not again and there will be a time that happens.An old saying goes, The truth hurts, not saying that ab you Nut just in general. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I’m not revisiting anything, a guy asked why Fulton wasn’t “Fulton” anymore and I gave my honest answer. To be frank however, there’s a couple people on here, one in particular who believes there’s not any wrongdoings going on at Powell when I feel very strongly that there is, but to your point that’s a dead horse...until it’s not again and there will be a time that happens.An old saying goes, The truth hurts, not saying that ab you Nut just in general. 

Fwiw, no one in this thread asked why Fulton is no longer Fulton. Keepitmoving simply said they aren't the "old" Fulton. 

I understand your feelings here, but let's stop pretending that you were prompted for that type of response.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, osunut2 said:

Not going to argue with a guy who deludes himself in to believing that the program he supports doesn't/hasn't taken transfers and out of zone 9th graders.  That's just hypocritical.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Probably wouldn’t go underestimating Fulton, their not that bad. They’re defensive line will beat Powell’s Oline to death. Problem will be can Fulton score, but trust me they are a pretty good team. To your point of them not being the “Fulton of old” I have an answer to that also. Powell took all of Fultons youth league players who are now playing for their youth league Coach who is Powell’s OC. Not saying it’s right or wrong, but that’s definitely what happened. 

This right  here not only had an impact on Fulton but other area teams. Correct me if I'm wrong but #11 is the only Soph that is a Powell kid.