GC @ York

Raider1234

51 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

York had 202 yards rushing to Jackson County's -29. Overall it was York 202 to JC 86. York fumbled at the 1 yard line with just seconds to go. In the 4th quarter York's offense began moving the ball easily down the field. It looks like Sequatchie and Smith are way down this year and Cannon and Grundy are the same. It should come down to York at Upperman Oct. 2.

Even better. Was going off the Maxprep recap. 

1 hour ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Let's see...

South Pittsburg 1A, 46 Sequatchie Co ZERO

Marion County 3-7 last year, 35 Sequatchie 26

Get back to us when Sequatchie County  wins a game.

Should beat Cannon, but wins for Sequatchie will be far and in between this season unless something drastic happens. 

4 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Why should York play two years in a row at Oneida and why should they let their field be destroyed when the conditions were so bad?

They already played here 2 years in a row in 2018 & 2019. This would’ve made 3 in a row. It’s not uncommon for a home team to travel for their home game when their facilities aren’t suitable to host for whatever reason. Unfortunately for both teams it wasn’t feasible for us to get this one in. Both are worse off for not getting the game reps in but both will and have moved on. Heads up though if the series continues we will likely be looking for an out of region home game unless our schedule changes. We redo several out of region contracts and our region may change with the new reclassification. I only mention it because traveling to Oneida more than once seems to be kind of a big deal :lol:

1 hour ago, Vols4004 said:

I'm not the most knowledgeable about the classification / reclassification so feel free to pitch in. If they stay at 6 with the enrollement #s as is, would York drop to 2A? 2019 enrollment was like 33 less than 3A at TSSAA. 

They would take the top 32 schools by size then divide the remaining schools as equally as possible by 5 classes so it’ll depend on numbers from multiple classes from all over the state. Also it will depend on the 2020 enrollment. If this year’s numbers are that close then you’ll be close but no real way to tell at the moment. 

Edited by crow

16 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Let's see...

South Pittsburg 1A, 46 Sequatchie Co ZERO

Marion County 3-7 last year, 35 Sequatchie 26

Get back to us when Sequatchie County  wins a game.

Marion co was doing all sorts of cheating  in order to beat Squatch, and if you watched the Squatch/South Pitt game, you'd know the refs lost that game for Squatch from the start. The officiating in that game was almost as much of a disgrace as you are.

You remind me a lot of my cousin Jerry, the degenerate; lonely and despicable.

4 hours ago, bolddust281 said:

Marion co was doing all sorts of cheating  in order to beat Squatch, and if you watched the Squatch/South Pitt game, you'd know the refs lost that game for Squatch from the start. The officiating in that game was almost as much of a disgrace as you are.

You remind me a lot of my cousin Jerry, the degenerate; lonely and despicable.

So the refs helped South Pittsburg score 46 points. And Marion cheated? So this week will it be cheating or the refs? Resorting to trying to insult me says nothing about me, but everything about you.

16 hours ago, Vols4004 said:

I'm not the most knowledgeable about the classification / reclassification so feel free to pitch in. If they stay at 6 with the enrollement #s as is, would York drop to 2A? 2019 enrollment was like 33 less than 3A at TSSAA. 

Last year I heard that York would stay at 3A even if they could drop to 2A. But with the new coach that may have changed. It will be interesting in basketball though. If they drop to 1A, they might play over to the east with Sunbright, Oakdale, Coalfield etc., because they won't play Clarkrange and don't want to play Pickett County in 6A. Or they could go down and play Van Buren, Whitwell etc. since that district only has 4 teams.