6A boys district

rammerjammer2

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been one of the best districts in single A the last few years. Clay Co as always has to be the favorite. Pickett County will be in the thick of things. Gordonsville should be very good too. I don't know about Monterey and Red Boiling Springs. I think they lost a lot. I have no idea about Jackson Co and Trousdale County. Clarkrange will struggle again.

Edited by bobcatfan300

• 1 month later...

Next year, 2021-2022 Monterey and Jackson Co. move to 2A. York drops to 2A. 6A will be Clarkrange, Pickett Co., Red Boiling Springs, Clay Co., Gordonsville and Trousdale Co. unless they make changes. I could see Trousdale Co. being moved to join East Robertson, jo Burns, McEwen and Houston Co. That would make travel easier for several 6A teams.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 8:33 PM, UCSportsFan said:

Clay and Pickett are the favorites to play for the district and region title and could have a say in the gold ball game as well. 

True...we had both Monterey and Clay Co. qualify for the state last year and both Clay and Pickett have a great shot at going to the state this year. Don't count out Gordonsville. They were impressive in the playoffs last year and Greg Bibb is a very good coach. We loved him when he was the Pickett co coach.