Region 5AA 2020

ddaddy

9 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

no idea what you're referencing. you should be ashamed. i did nothing of the sort. and dont quote me out of context either. post the entire convo or keep ur mouth shut  

Sorry for you memory lost. Richmond is correct. Everything was good until you called me and all the fans at MooreCo and cville dumb and worthless. Im going to follow Richmond idea and get back to region5-1a where better football is played and several teams have a chance to be playing further than next week. 

2 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

Sorry for you memory lost. Richmond is correct. Everything was good until you called me and all the fans at MooreCo and cville dumb and worthless. Im going to follow Richmond idea and get back to region5-1a where better football is played and several teams have a chance to be playing further than next week. 

Being mad at one poster than taking a shot at everyone else kind of shows that you are not the innocent victim that wants to fight people. I’ve said nothing negative about you or your team neither has anyone else in this region. I hope you don’t get offended by my comments and want to hit me in the face.

Edited by ddaddy

10 hours ago, Raider2021 said:

It's just words dude. The less you agree with someone's opinion, the less you have to care what they think or say. Until someone attacks someone needlessly (not talking about you necessarily), spreads false information, or intentionally baits someone into an argument, I personally couldn't care less what some random people post on here... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

It's just words dude. The less you agree with someone's opinion, the less you have to care what they think or say. Until someone attacks someone needlessly (not talking about you necessarily), spreads false information, or intentionally baits someone into an argument, I personally couldn't care less what some random people post on here... 

Agree. Me and General have had many differences on here but I take it with a grain of salt. I even laugh at most of his posts. 

37 minutes ago, smsewell80 said:

Lawrence County schools shut down sports until Nov.12th. How will this affect playoffs?

Will Eagleville finish third seed behind LC or Forrest, then Community gets fourth seed with 2-8 (Covid win over S town) record? Summertown and Loretto both forfeit last regular season game?

Edited by Sweathog55

5 minutes ago, Sweathog55 said:

Will Eagleville finish third seed behind LC or Forrest, then Community gets fourth seed with 1-9 record? Summertown and Loretto both forfeit last regular season game?

just when you thought this 2020 couldnt get any crazier. all of this over a virus with a 99.8% survival rate. this is why govt bureaucrats cannot be allowed to run our lives. theyre too dumb