Big Red Invitational

Jwlawless

9/12-13 Two Tournament. 8U-14U. Huntsville Alabama.  Tournament helps Huntsville High School baseball team. 

$300 Entry Fee. 1.5 hour drop dead games Saturday. Bracket play Sunday. Balls provided. 3 game minimum. 

Will accommodate football later starts. 

Need 8, 9, 11, and 12 year old teams for sure. 

Text/call- 256-690-8492 (Justin)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Yes he is Bdurham!
    • Sounds like he is enjoying his life.He was a great Coach.
    • TreyB, as a former senator of our great state, I know plenty.  I told you months ago that Chittum was going to Cleveland.  I know how the sausage is made down there at Cleveland.  Bosken is the puppet master and Knox and Co get their marching orders from the top.  Bosken keeps people like you around as loyal sycophants. You are filling your role well; keep it up good sir.  
    • Hard to debate who has/had better dynasty, Rankin or Creasy. But with that said, Rankin built the Riverdale Dynasty. Oakland was already on the right track when Creasy took over. It would be better to compare Alcoa Dynasty to Oaklands. Just my opinion. Time will tell but I don't see anyone overtaking Rankin anytime soon.  
    • I believe he was from South Carolina, trained with a crew in Chattanooga, but had planned to wrestle at a National powerhouse when he hit HS.