20th Day School Enrollment Numbers

BoardHater71

1 hour ago, TheHowler said:

Curiously, how do some schools with close to 1,000 students still play DII-A.  Is it high school enrollment numbers or total student enrollment?  Might help explain some of the dominance of some programs over others.

#
Name
Enrollment
Class
1 Rossville Christian Academy 117 A
2 Zion Christian Academy 127 A
3 Grace Baptist Academy 135 A
4 Ezell-Harding Christian School 154 A
5 Mt. Juliet Christian Academy 162 A
6 The King's Academy 179 A
7 Memphis Catholic High School 186 A
8 Concord Christian School 197 A
9 Tipton-Rosemark Academy 197 A
10 Fayette Academy 205 A
11 Donelson Christian Academy 209 A
12 Friendship Christian School 211 A
13 Nashville Christian School 213 A
14 Davidson Academy 223 A
15 Middle Tennessee Christian School 235 A
16 Jackson Christian School 236 A
17 Franklin Road Academy 266 AA
18 Silverdale Baptist Academy 279 AA
19 Boyd Buchanan High School 292 AA
20 Northpoint Christian School 297 AA
21 First Assembly Christian School 305 AA
22 Goodpasture Christian School 311 AA
23 University School of Jackson 312 AA
24 Grace Christian Academy - Knoxville 316 AA
25 Harding Academy 327 AA
26 Battle Ground Academy 364 AA
27 Evangelical Christian School 365 AA
28 Lausanne Collegiate School 365 AA
29 St. George's Independent School 389 AA
30 Christian Academy of Knoxville 400 AA
31 Notre Dame High School 419 AA
32 Webb School of Knoxville 449 AA
33 Christ Presbyterian Academy 449 AA
34 Chattanooga Christian School 458 AA
35 Lipscomb Academy 518 AA
36 Ensworth High School 463 AAA
37 Brentwood Academy 497 AAA
38 Pope John Paul II High School 556 AAA
39 Briarcrest Christian School 573 AAA
40 Baylor School 721 AAA
41 St. Benedict at Auburndale 763 AAA
42 Memphis University School 874 AAA
43 Father Ryan High School 912 AAA
44 Montgomery Bell Academy 1030 AAA
45 McCallie School 1316 AAA
46 Christian Brothers High School 1776 AAA

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The list above is the 2016 numbers. At that time, USJ was listed at 312, but there was a precipitous drop in enrollment. The bulk of the change came from graduating our largest class ever (about 110) in 2018 and replacing it with the smallest class in a long while (about 45) with the class of 2022. Our typical enrollment has been 70-80 per class but many of the upcoming classes are a bit smaller. My son's class, current juniors, has always been unusually small. I think our 2018 number was ~250 and that number should still be pretty close in 2020.

6 hours ago, Bellsburg2 said:

The list above is the 2016 numbers. At that time, USJ was listed at 312, but there was a precipitous drop in enrollment. The bulk of the change came from graduating our largest class ever (about 110) in 2018 and replacing it with the smallest class in a long while (about 45) with the class of 2022. Our typical enrollment has been 70-80 per class but many of the upcoming classes are a bit smaller. My son's class, current juniors, has always been unusually small. I think our 2018 number was ~250 and that number should still be pretty close in 2020.

I just grabbed the 17-21 cycle numbers to show that there's no way an D2A team was participating with 1000 student enrollment.

On 9/11/2020 at 2:08 AM, BreadTruck28 said:

How could a school hide numbers?  I remember their was some remarks about CPA and Webb being suspiciously around 450 or something.  I logged onto my account, looked at the directory and saw that the number was true for us.  I imagine every school has similar functionality so it would seem very hard and not worth it to try to hide a number of students.

I'm just curious, I don't even know who the suspected schools were, LOL, probably us for all I know.

FWIW, I just looked again, right now we are 115 + 116 + 99 + 118 = 448

Booger thinkin U presbyterians  wernt in that numbers game and deal cuttin shodown at the Gulf Shores board meetin.....intrestantly them cuttoff numbers got pushed up from the 450 to 530 at the happy hour wet flannel tshirt contest...

....u presbyterians and that school Pilot Petroleum built were in good shape for the 450 cutoff.....you 2 just luckily had 1 less number than the cutoff .....449 each.....

...and just like that 2 or 3 who had mopre than the 450 were free from havin to play up with the Blue Bloods for next 2 years 

Booger just sayin 6766ef461ee03827c9572db484d95320.jpg

4 hours ago, Booger said:

Booger thinkin U presbyterians  wernt in that numbers game and deal cuttin shodown at the Gulf Shores board meetin.....intrestantly them cuttoff numbers got pushed up from the 450 to 530 at the happy hour wet flannel tshirt contest...

....u presbyterians and that school Pilot Petroleum built were in good shape for the 450 cutoff.....you 2 just luckily had 1 less number than the cutoff .....449 each.....

...and just like that 2 or 3 who had mopre than the 450 were free from havin to play up with the Blue Bloods for next 2 years 

Booger just sayin 6766ef461ee03827c9572db484d95320.jpg

:roflolk::roflolk:

Glad to see you back!

CPA did put a whoopin' on Ensworth..