Jefferson Co - WTH

1OldPatriot

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I don't think Spencer is the problem here. The issue here is more than half the parents that have kids going there are not fit to raise dogs much less kids. Why in the world do people not understand why George Quarles wouldn't return to this mess or the last head coach left and took a position job at Maryville. A private school was built nearby to save what all good kids it could like the Carpathia showing up to rescue people off the Titanic. I know i will catch some grief off of this but I have family there I don't claim anymore because their part of this problem. 

While I share your thoughts on some of the parents, it doesn't explain why the basketball teams and baseball teams have had some recent success. I understand you need fewer athletes in those sports to be competitive, but JC hasn't been in the picture in football in over 15 years.

38 minutes ago, 1OldPatriot said:

While I share your thoughts on some of the parents, it doesn't explain why the basketball teams and baseball teams have had some recent success. I understand you need fewer athletes in those sports to be competitive, but JC hasn't been in the picture in football in over 15 years.

A lot of other communities throughout the state have the same exact issues. We have our on set of problems in Maryville where a word offends a group of idiots that plan on trying to change our name. What they don't realize is a right fist to the jawbone may hurt even worse if they keep it up.

10 hours ago, 1OldPatriot said:

It was. West QB played poorly in the first half. Missed 4 wide open guys for TDs. Jeff only threatened once, but as per usual, got a dead ball 15yd penalty to set up a 3rd and 18

Hope your QB is ok.  14 held his own as the backup and 7 is a tough back to get your hands on.  Nice facilities and you were gracious hosts.