TC at Gordonsville

Cam615

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

More points than I thought would be scored, but this win definitely helps TC more than the loss hurts Gordy in the larger scheme of things!

Gville scored after a punt where they started on TC 23, TC has them 4th and 11 and has a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, Gville takes advantage and scores that’s 1 TD, TC fumbles snap Gville recovers at TC 30, Gville scores 2 TD, 3rd TD scored with :7 left 

3 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Gville scored after a punt where they started on TC 23, TC has them 4th and 11 and has a unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, Gville takes advantage and scores that’s 1 TD, TC fumbles snap Gville recovers at TC 30, Gville scores 2 TD, 3rd TD scored with :7 left 

Were you all’s sores big plays or long drives?

As someone that did not grow up in TC, but has lived here 15 years, I don’t give the Satterfield’s a free pass because of their name like many here will. You can not objectively watch this TC team and say that they are well coached. I will however continue to show up and support the kids that are putting in the effort throughout the week and on Friday nights. 

1 hour ago, croz6110 said:

TC seemed to play with a different attitude than in the other games. Gville made too many mistakes to win, and there are some fundamental things we need to work on, and we have to work the middle of the fiels in the passing game.

Congrats TC.

4 for Gordy is a pure athlete. Plus I love 1-2 punch of #3 and #4 at QB.Very good RB he runs the ball hard and also Gordy played until the clock said 0:00. Gordonsville will make some noise in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Don’t entertain this snake. He obviously has the ambition to stir the pot. Honestly I think jealousy is getting to him. He must of been passed over for the job the way he downgrades BSatt. 

I think its some kid just trying to start problems in TC with football team.